I purchased an add-on on Xbox 360, but it gave me the wrong one.

Discus and support I purchased an add-on on Xbox 360, but it gave me the wrong one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the "Challenge of the Gods" add-on for the game "Outpost Kaloki X", but it's not showing up in my Xbox 360's download history as the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NuclearHendrix, Feb 9, 2023.

1. I purchased an add-on on Xbox 360, but it gave me the wrong one.

I purchased the "Challenge of the Gods" add-on for the game "Outpost Kaloki X", but it's not showing up in my Xbox 360's download history as the correct add-on. It's showing that I downloaded one of the free add-ons called "Bounty Hunter" which I already had installed for months. My order history on Xbox.com shows that I purchased the "Challenge of the Gods" add-on and it's even playable on my Xbox One X, but on Xbox 360 it just isn't there. The "Challenge of the Gods" add-on did show up in my Xbox 360 storage as an incomplete download, but I deleted it, and when I go to the store page on the Xbox 360 marketplace it's as if I never bought it, but it did take the $1.25.

:)

NuclearHendrix, Feb 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I purchased an add-on on Xbox 360, but it gave me the wrong one.