i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

Discus and support i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i purchased additional coins in microsoft bingo and they don't appear in the game. A message comes up saying "it looks like you already own this" and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by shoutingshark23, Aug 17, 2020.

1. i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

i purchased additional coins in microsoft bingo and they don't appear in the game. A message comes up saying "it looks

like you already own this" and to go to My games and download it. There is no place in my games to do that.

:)

shoutingshark23, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Mister Maka Win User

where the **** did all my gold coins go i had 80k now im -12k

Hey there SanitaryBlock18.

To clarify is this with Microsoft Bingo? Have you tried signing out of the game and back in to see if your coins are showing correctly?
  3. Onajourney59 Win User

Coin purchase not showing up - MS Bingo

Purchasing coins and not getting credited to my account.
  4. QuitCurve9790 Win User

I purchased 50 keys for $4.99+tax twice today and received none.Cannot open bags won.VERY PO'd.
  5. scoobydee70 Win User

So I tried purchasing coins again today and AGAIN they did not show up in my account. What is going on? Just taking our money and not fixing an issue or responding.
  6. RattyElephant21 Win User

In game purchase of coins in Microsoft Bingo.

I have posted this in the Community. No response yet. I also talked to Xbox by phone to no avail. Frankly I don't expect any help from the review of other posters. I'll just keep saving money on coin purchases . . .
Thema:

i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a...

1. i purchased additional coins on microsoft bingo, and it does not show up in the game. a... - Similar Threads - purchased additional coins

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  10. purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?: Purchase Diablo Ultimate Edition received only Basic missing mount add on etc... From Blizzard Tech support After doing a brief investigation on the account, I was not able to access the order...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft bingo coins not showing up