I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

Discus and support I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vishwas B, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Vishwas  B
    Vishwas B Guest

I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account against the purchased Xbox but the screens does take me beyond suggesting ' You can get your console replaced at an authorised replacement centre' without indicating the address or contact details.

Look forward to suggestions/ guidance please.

:)

Vishwas B, Jan 13, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no longer powers on .

3. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

Unable to make service request

The console i want to get serviced is xbox series s and it shows in warranty i won’t be able to it’s like same as amazon it’s been 5-6 months since my purchase they won’t be able to answer the Origin of my xbox
  4. GCLL12 Win User

Bumpers

I got the Series 2 on February 8th. Today the left bumper stopped working, less than 3 months after purchase.

I will return it to Amazon.
  5. NativeTiger12 Win User

Elite 2 controller not working on game on Halo 2

I have a problem with my Xbox elite series 2 controller. It works fine while playing any other game but when I play fortnite it randomly stops working while playing, none of the buttons work even when I plug it in it doesn’t work but out of nowhere it starts working again and it happens over and over again. I’m also playing on the Xbox series S
  6. TheProfess0r Win User

xbox series s inital setup

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Try to connect to your mobile hotspot or any other network and perform an update. If you are still getting the same error I would suggest that you perform an offline system update.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port.

A USB flash drive with a minimum of 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS
Thema:

1. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no... - Similar Threads - purchased Series via

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  4. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  5. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?: Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am...
  6. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  7. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  8. How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download COD bundle that came with series X purchase: Hi I purchased a refurbed series x from Microsoft for my son for Xmas, it was bundled with COD MWIII but It didn’t come with a code or any other info on how to download it. When we try to...
  9. I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My...: I have the Series X, but I'm thinking about purchasing the series s digital version. My question is, if I've already purchased the disc version, will I have to rebuy the digital version as well?...
  10. I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option: I relatively recently purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no option to get it covered with any kind of insurance. It's a lot of money for me to spend and I can't afford for...