I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

Discus and support I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by John Presnell, Jun 17, 2023.

1. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen

:)

John Presnell, Jun 17, 2023
  2. lynn hanson1 Win User

I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen
    I don’t play on next generation console but I bought the shark card worth $4.250.000 over 24 hours ago and still didn’t receive my in game cash
  3. keith sykes1 Win User

hello on August 27 the I purchased a shark card on GTA5 how ever it took my money in I never received it also its states I baught on the 28th in that wasnt true please help
  4. OpticRJames Win User

5. John Presnell Win User

Thank you for your help. Yes, it does show as completed. However, I bought it in my Microsoft account for my Son. How do I transfer the money to his profile/character?
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, John. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check first if you have a completed transaction for the Shark card content at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it says completed there, please do the steps below using your console to refresh the contents of your profile.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

When you're finished, select Close. Power off the console for 1min. Power on the console then click Gamertag pic

Select >Add New>

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

Launch the game after that and see if the in-game contents are there.

if it's not there, it can take up to 24 hours before you receive the in-game content. I would recommend checking it every hour if it is there. If 24 hours have passed and it is still not there, please do contact Rockstar support for further advice, you can contact them through this link, https://support.rockstargames.com/.
Thema:

1. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money - Similar Threads - purchased shark card

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  10. I am unable to see my purchased shark card in gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to see my purchased shark card in gta5: I purchased a card shark and I have not received the money into my gta online account e257b196-d33d-4903-a1f6-e4d6261cf64c