I purchased a name your game bundle yesterday and I put in the code for the game online as ...

Discus and support I purchased a name your game bundle yesterday and I put in the code for the game online as ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please help me. I just want to play a game 3571a47e-f447-4460-85f9-e92173d2cb52 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The Boy859, Feb 10, 2016.

1. The Boy859
    The Boy859 Guest

I purchased a name your game bundle yesterday and I put in the code for the game online as ...

Please help me. I just want to play a game

:)

The Boy859, Feb 10, 2016
  2. I bought xbo bundle with a free game download and went through the whole process and it saiI wouldd

I purchased a new Xbox one bundle and it came with a free download for a game. I went through this process of redeeming the game and it said that I would receive a email within 24 hours for code to download and I haven't had any emails yet and it's been
    over 24 hours the game I was trying to get was forza 6

FatMonkey206104, Feb 10, 2016
  3. RAY SMOOVE4
    RAY SMOOVE4 Guest
    ive purchased the Tomb Raider movie and its been 24 hours and havant go my game pass code yet

ive have purchased the tomb raider movie that comes with a 14 day trip for the game pas and haven't gotten any code for the game pass and its been 24 hours. contacted xbox support they send me over to put in a forums form

RAY SMOOVE4, Feb 10, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Feb 10, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

name your game invalid

If it's the Name Your Game bundle, you'll need to follow the link I posted above and fill out the form thete. If the codes are actually for the games, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased the bundle from for an exchange
  6. SingCongButas25 Win User

Name your game bundle - how to get my free game??

Are you sure that the bundle is for the name your game bundle? You already received a free gears of war code so I doubt there's a promotion code for another game to claim. Unless I missed the part where you still get a free code(25 digit code) aside from
    the name your game process.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Name Your Game Bundle Code

8. Mister Cizl Win User

téléchargement jeux

Hey Shaad! What game was the code for? Is the issue with the game or additional content that should be included? Was this the "name your game" bundle? Post back and let me know so
    i can look in to this for you!
  9. CLAUDEANDREW Win User

Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

Hi i just purchased eon bundle i put the code in and it wont work for me
Thema:

1. I purchased a name your game bundle yesterday and I put in the code for the game online as ... - Similar Threads - purchased name game

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  10. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d