I purchased a gta v shark card

Discus and support I purchased a gta v shark card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a shark card and the money is not appearing on my gta account 88046957-1e44-42c4-add2-8129d965dc7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terry Smith3, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Terry Smith3
    Terry Smith3 Guest

I purchased a shark card and the money is not appearing on my gta account

:)

Terry Smith3, Mar 26, 2023
  2. emiliohernandez6 Win User

GTA V shark cards

So why is it that you are not allowed to gift shark cards. You can gift anything else but shark Cards. I have unused credit in my microsoft account but the only thing played is gta v and i want to buy shark cards for that game. But I can only purchase
    it for my own account. I cannot transfer it nor can I buy a gift card with my credit even tho I purchased the gift cards myself to put on the account. And now im being told GTA V SHARK CARDS CANNOT BE GIFTED !!! Why !!??!?! Please help
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - but already own GTA V

Actually as the title suggests the "GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle" is a bundle offered by Rockstar for those who want to: "Save by purchasing this bundle of Grand Theft Auto V and a Megalodon Shark Cash Card worth $8,000,000 in-game to spend in GTA
    Online."

So you will have to purchase the digital game in above mentioned bundle in order to be entitled for this offer.
  4. SYR Native Win User

"For this, you need to sign in as the owner" error message

I tried to go on the store and it says I do not own it. I also tried to look at my order history for gta v and it is not there at all. The closest thing to GTA V is a purchase for a Bull Shark Card for GTA which obviously shows I owned it at the time.
  5. BLACKHAMMER2341 Win User

purchased shark card

can an xbox one shark card for gta 5, be used for xbox 360 gta v?
  6. Claptrap NL Win User

Shark cash cards

Thema:

1. I purchased a gta v shark card - Similar Threads - purchased gta shark

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  5. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....: i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud? 0fd8e2a6-a840-464e-8fe1-160056b9359d
  6. I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve purchased gta 4 but the option to install it is not there and when I press it it says...: I’ve purchased gta 4 for Xbox series s and when I go to install it the option to install it isn’t there and it’s been doing this for a few days 7ce1f89f-11d5-4764-80e8-7d59ffe9e398
  7. How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a GTA Online Character with my purchases?: I was forced to create a new GTA Online character last night because mine wouldn't load. Bought a shark card for the first time on the new character, then logged off a while later. Logged back on...
  8. Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i play GTA Online even though i have already purchased it?: A long time ago, maybe 6 months ago, i was playing GTA online and I was having a lot of fun. I then decide to play it again later on until today when i stumbled across this problem. I couldn’t...
  9. Xbox purchase for gta v online gone wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox purchase for gta v online gone wrong: So I purchased a Megalodon shark card for gta v online and my funds are not available for use I'm really concerned why that is I have done everything fix it from restarting the game to hard...
  10. Was my GTA online info affected by purchasing GTA after originally gamesharing it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was my GTA online info affected by purchasing GTA after originally gamesharing it?: So, I bought an series s a few months ago, and did not have plans to purchase a lot of games or gold as I didn’t plan to use it much. I ended up having a friend who gave me his gameshare for gold...