I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my...

Discus and support I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a game and I just didn’t like it so I decided to get a refund, however I had made that purchase Through my PayPal second payment my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by A_2idk o, Nov 6, 2023.

1. A_2idk o
    A_2idk o Guest

I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my...

Hello, I bought a game and I just didn’t like it so I decided to get a refund, however I had made that purchase Through my PayPal second payment my debit, so it was from my debit but the payment was made with PayPal. So a few days before the refund I had closed the PayPal and know am wondering if the refund will transfer to my debit or I won’t have access to the money.

:)

A_2idk o, Nov 6, 2023
  2. A_2idk o Win User

I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my money go to my bank?

Thank you Daniel but at the time my PayPal had about $0 so the money was transferred using my second payment option my debit card. So will the money be transferred to the closed PayPal or straight to the debit card?
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my money go to my bank?

Hi A_2idk O, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

From what I understand, the refund will be made directly to where the purchase was made. If in this case it was you with your PayPal balance, then the money will reach PayPal which you closed, otherwise it was with the balance of your card. the money may reach your card. You can still try to contact support.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let them know what happened to see if they can help you with this problem, the information I am giving you is using logic and my personal opinion.

Let me know if they can help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

you would have to contact PayPal says they are the ones who process your payment
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again,

There is a possibility that the money reaches your card since it was the option you selected, but the payment method was PayPal. It is recommended that you contact support directly so that you can have more accurate information.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Purchases

I use paypal to purchase my bc games. Debit card will work too.
Thema:

1. I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my... - Similar Threads - purchased game PayPal

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  4. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  5. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  6. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  9. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...