I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

Discus and support I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frances Eustis, Nov 22, 2023.

1. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console

:)

Frances Eustis, Nov 22, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console

Hello Frances E, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

If you purchased a game online and when you try to install it on your console the message "Install this content on an Xbox console" appears, there may be a mix-up on the platform or account you are using.

Make sure the game you purchased is compatible with the platform you are trying to install it on. Some games are exclusive to certain platforms and cannot be played on others. Check if the game you purchased is compatible with your particular console.

Also make sure you are logged into the console with the correct account you use to purchase the game online. If you have multiple accounts, you may be signed in with a different account than the one you used to make the purchase. Verify that you are using the correct account associated with the game purchase.

try restarting the console. Sometimes restarting the system can resolve temporary problems or connection errors. Turn off the console completely, disconnect it from the power for a few seconds, and then turn it on again.

Check your account's game library to see if the game you purchased appears there. You may need to specifically search for it in the library instead of trying to install it directly from the online store page.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. NLbawz Win User

Borderlands 3

Restart your console then find it in your game library.

If it doesn't show up there go to the store and search the game, manually hit install.

New/just purchased games sometimes have a small delay of showing up in your library, the store fix usually works.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Redownloading advanced warfare season pass

When you go into my games and apps and highlight the game and hit the menu button on the controller (small round button to the right of the big xbox button) it should bring up a menu with a choice to manage game.

As long as you are signed into the account that purchased it or the xbox is set as that accounts home console then any DLC including season passes should show up there and say whether its installed or not and if not give you the option to install it.

If it is not showing up there then either the account you are signed into is not the one that purchased it or the account that did purchase it does not have that console set as its home console.

Another thing that could have happened is that the season pass was refunded for some reason.

You can check the order history for the account by signing into it at account.microsoft.com and make sure the purchase still shows as completed.
  5. BradenHines Win User

DLC not showing up for Defense Grid The Awakening on Xbox One

Thanks for your reply, Mister Maka.

I don't believe that that's the problem - it's the same account (I only have one, and my other Xbox 360 backward compatible games work fine on both consoles), and I can install the DLC from the Xbox Store without paying for it again. (The button in the
    store says "Install" rather than "Buy".) It also shows up as Installed when I go to the game's "Manage Game" screen. Even from within the game, when I go to the in-game DLC screen, it tells me that I've already purchase it but can download again.

So every indication is that it is purchase and installed; it just isn't showing up in-game.
  6. Upyerz29 Win User

Can't install DLC for NHL19

When I look into his account as a family member online thru my laptop it shows that the purchase/redemption was made. When you access his account online thru the console it shows the purchase/redemption was made plus the word "install"...when you click
    on it a new box comes up with the code and a copy button...when u click copy nothing happens. We have tried redeeming the code again and it says already redeemed.
Thema:

I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

1. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a... - Similar Threads - purchased game online

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  4. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  5. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  8. Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m...: Why am I not allowed to play game that I have purchased when it’s not online but yet I’m able to play other games that have online capabilities b7ace0f9-c508-4c09-a101-7f2a2d13b413
  9. Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...: When I go to play division rivals it takes me to a screen telling me to buy game pass ultimate and when i go back it kicks me off division rivals page. I have game pass but not ultimate and I...
  10. Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.: I Recently purchased Call of Duty Cold war. But I am Not able to Play online multiplayer and Its Asking me to Buy a Xbox Pass. Which is Not mentioned anywhere before you buy a Game, Is This...