I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

Discus and support I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? 29d8da26-cd04-49aa-84f9-c0e9e8eb1e84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AGill_x1, Oct 17, 2023.

1. AGill_x1
    AGill_x1 Guest

I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

:)

AGill_x1, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi AGill_x1! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're having trouble downloading the game, please follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller to open the dashboard.
    2. Navigate right and select "Settings".
    3. Select "Restart console" and then choose "Restart".
    4. Wait for the console to reboot completely.

After restarting, try downloading the game again and check if the issue still occurs.

Let me know if this information was helpful to you, if not, I'll be on the lookout to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Krystian🥶🦁 . Win User

I Cant start my Games what can I do?

Thanks you brother you really saved me
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Krystian, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am glad it worked out!

Thank you!
  6. Dark Shaman 13 Win User

Remote Downloads

The PS4 has this functionality now. You can buy a game on the PS4 app and it automatically starts downloading at home on a low power state system. For the Xbox One to NOT have this functionality on day one is a major misstep. I can't buy a game on Smartglass.
    Fix this. I can buy a game online while away from my console, but the most I can do is pin it. It does NOT automatically download to my low power state XB1. I still need to go home, wake up the console, and manually start the download. This is not what
    MS promised. I only hope this unbelievable omission will be remedied as soon as possible with a software patch. If the XB1 can do this for system updates, it has to have the ability to do this with games, so hopefully the fix will be in soon.
Thema:

1. I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? - Similar Threads - purchased game can't

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Can't find digital games I purchased??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find digital games I purchased??: I purchased digital games MK 11 and Cuphead. Now unable to find them on my account anywhere. 4004a2a3-ebad-4793-bfd2-82d221039dc9
  5. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  6. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas d39a622b-effd-41b6-9023-b1bcfb12feab
  7. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas 978bbb43-e3df-4b20-823a-2bca087c69ee
  8. Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a new pc . I can't bring up my Microsoft solitaire game progress from the older...: I recently re-installed windows 10 on a laptop and purchased a new laptop. THe old desktop was the one used for years and I played Microsoft casual games solitaire on it I had a profile for xbox...
  9. Can't play purchased game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased game.: I purchased a game on my xbox series x for my toddler to play. It has been working fine but I decided to get him his own xbox. There is where the trouble started. I got his xbox one setup as a...
  10. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...