I purchased a few things and non are showing on my statement .

Discus and support I purchased a few things and non are showing on my statement . in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have purchased a few things the last few months and non of them are showing up on my rewards statements . I was wondering if some one could help and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Xx H3Y T4NGO xX, Oct 19, 2016.

1. I purchased a few things and non are showing on my statement .

I have purchased a few things the last few months and non of them are showing up on my rewards statements . I was wondering if some one could help and get my credit put onto my account. I have purchased FIFA 17, destiny rise of iron, call of duty points,
    even pre ordered the new call of duty but non have shown up on the statements.

:)

Xx H3Y T4NGO xX, Oct 19, 2016
  2. TheBrit
    TheBrit Guest
    I purchased the movies 'fences' last week but it is not showing up

I purchased fences last week, the movie, and it is not showing up on my statement nor did I get credited for it. I purchased it from the movie store via my xbox one. After checking my statement for the current month and the previous 3 months i does not
    show up that I purchased it.

TheBrit, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Beanman56
    Beanman56 Guest
    My Rewards Account

None of my purchases are showing up on my rewards account. I have a total of 20 points and I've purchased a lot of things through/for Xbox Live.

I can't get a straight answer out of anybody. This is my last resort. Hopefully I can get some help here.

Beanman56, Oct 19, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello H3Y T4NGO,

You are registered as a Great Britain Rewards member. Therefore, we can only track and Reward purchases made with GBP. Purchases made with a different regional currency are not eligible for Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Oct 20, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: