I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is...

Discus and support I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a gift card from Amazon and loaded it in the Xbox store unfortunately, I am not seeing any of my CP points in the actual game. What do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew REMMY, Apr 28, 2023.

1. I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is...

I purchased a gift card from Amazon and loaded it in the Xbox store unfortunately, I am not seeing any of my CP points in the actual game. What do I do?

:)

Matthew REMMY, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Yuri Nk. Win User

I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is not transferring to Call of Duty game. What do I do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Georges C. Welcome to the community.

Hello Matthew, you have already checked in your purchase history if the code was redeemed correctly, if you haven't checked yet click on the link below.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
  4. DESOLATER IV Win User

Question regarding Microsoft Points.

From the current information, I'm almost certain the answer is no.

-

You will be able to directly charge from your credit card when purchasing, or add credit through gift cards from retailers including instant credit from online retailers. What they mean by "late 2013" is that retailers will still be selling "microsoft points"
    until they transition into "cash cards". (Example: 800 microsoft points can be bought today and cashed in for $10, in the future you will just buy $10 microsoft cards)

-

I personally do not believe there will be a way to directly add credit through xbox live though. Think of Amazon's model. You can buy amazon gift cards, but can't directly deposit money into your "amazon account". Microsoft could add gift cards directly
    to the marketplace, but it would be easily exploitable by kids with linked credit card details.

-

It shouldn't be a problem though as everyone should have access to an online retailer like the Microsoft Store, Amazon, etc. ( interesting info while researching this, Microsoft will soon be charging tax on all purchases )
  5. Baljit kaur 3081 Win User

How to get a refund in microsoft rewards points because i purchased the wrong thing

I purchase it by accidentally. I want to buy a small pack of the amazon gift card. I accidentally buy 12500 points gift card so please refund my microsoft points please 🥺
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I have 15$ in my account from a gift card. How do i add more money? Darn taxes...

Hi there,

You can purchase currency cards at retail stores(Target, Amazon, Best Buy, etch.) in predetermined denominations like you use to do with point cards, or you can put a credit card on your account and purchases can be charged to that when you decide to make
    a purchase.

I hope that helps
Thema:

I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is...

1. I purchased a Card for CP Points on Amazon and loaded it in the Microsoft Store, and it is... - Similar Threads - purchased Card Points

2. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  3. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  4. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  5. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  6. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  7. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  8. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  9. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  10. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...