I Purchased a $10 rewards gift card via the rewards program and have not recived my reward.

Discus and support I Purchased a $10 rewards gift card via the rewards program and have not recived my reward. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I Purchased a $10 rewards gift card via the rewards program and have not received my reward. 15bac972-bb01-4606-a727-b8a937019896 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Umbra Nights, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Umbra Nights
    Umbra Nights Guest

I Purchased a $10 rewards gift card via the rewards program and have not recived my reward.

I Purchased a $10 rewards gift card via the rewards program and have not received my reward.

:)

Umbra Nights, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    $1000 xbox gift card draw time

The Xbox Rewards program does not have a gift card drawing. If this is for the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page for assistance.

Smwutches, Nov 24, 2016
  3. Microsoft rewards points

I used my Microsoft rewards points and bought a 15$ Microsoft gift card and never recived a card or a recipt. Please help

teamedgemattias, Nov 24, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program. They are separate from the Xbox Rewards program. You can find their contact info on their redemption page.

Smwutches, Nov 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: