i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

Discus and support i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fab Apex, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Fab Apex
    Fab Apex Guest

i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and minecraft launcher it is saying to purchese i can not login in feather or aney other launcher how to fix it

:)

Fab Apex, Mar 26, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Fab Apex,

Thank you so much for your reply!

Have you checked your order history already? Please confirm if you are able to see Minecraft on your purchase history.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Fab Apex Win User

sorry but it now work the minecraft.net and minecraft launcher both of them thar play button is showing to buy button how to fix it and the minrcraft support tell me to contact you please help me?
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Fab Apex,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing Minecraft after purchasing it. It's possible that there may be an issue with your account or with the game itself. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your purchase history
    Log in to your Microsoft account and check your purchase history to make sure that the purchase went through successfully. If it did, you should see the purchase listed there.

2. Restart your device
    Sometimes, simply restarting your device can resolve issues with games not working properly.

3. Uninstall and install Minecraft

If the issue still persists, this is a possible licensing issue already. I would love to check the license here on your account manually. However, we do not have the option to since we do not have the tool to check here on community.

For clarification and for the best possible resolution, it would be the best to contact the game developer so that they can double check your account and the license of your game if there is an issue with it.

To contact Minecraft support, please go to this link: Home | Minecraft Help

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns. I will be waiting for you and I would be more than glad to assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I purchase the minecraft account it saying to repurchase it

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to the official Mojang Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408948974989-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Demo-Mode-

"Ensure you have logged into the correct Microsoft Account that purchased Minecraft. You can locate your Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Help Page.​​ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...username-b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c

Other possible issues could be:

Your launcher is out of date. Update via Settings > About or re-download the Minecraft Launcher. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

You purchased Minecraft under a different email address, or the email address has been changed. Be sure to check your account page to verify your purchase of Minecraft. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?return_url=https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/msaprofile

Your purchase was refunded. In this case, you will have received an email from Minecraft and will need to re-purchase the game from the Minecraft Store. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/min...

You just purchased Minecraft while the account was logged into the launcher, or you have not yet chosen a Java profile name. Be sure to restart your launcher and re-try.

Make sure your system meets the system requirements. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...ation-Issues-FAQ#h_01FFJMSQWJH31CH16H63GX4YKE "

If the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out to Mojang Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. metalfist284081 Win User

Xbox one s all digital

He plays minecraft on a disc, if he was to repurchase would any progress be saved or would he be back to the start?
Thema:

1. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it - Similar Threads - purchase minecraft saying

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  7. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  10. Why does Minecraft Launcher still say Buy now after I purchased minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft Launcher still say Buy now after I purchased minecraft?: Hello A while ago My Mum bought me the Minecraft java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store using Microsoft family link it said the purchase succeeded but on the launcher it still says buy now...