i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i...

Discus and support i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i check my code pin and it didnt send whats the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jorge chable1, Aug 28, 2023.

1. i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i...

i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i check my code pin and it didnt send whats the problem

:)

jorge chable1, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i check my code pin and it didnt send whats the problem

Hello Jorge! I'm Rodrigo Henrique and I'd be happy to help you with your question

You can try something, that has worked for me.

Set your phone into Airplane Mode (no connections), wait for 60 seconds then deactivate it, if everything went well, you should start receiving the messages.

If that does not work, I'll kindly ask you to chat with XBOX staff directly.

I hope this helps.
  3. xibangs Win User

Account hacked and deleted

I have and email of mojang saying i bought the game and sending me my pin/key i dont know maybe i could send the photo of it?? but responding to most of the questions, my account is 100% safe now but i was stupid and when i saw the account was deleted i created her again, and basically says i dont have a minecraft account.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Missing Microsoft Account

Like you said before "When I tried to enter a security code as I thought I forgot what my username was, I got this:". Where did you get the security code page? On Microsoft or Minecraft website? Just try to sign in and it will send the security code in one of these emails. They are alternative emails associated with the Microsoft email address you are probably using for Minecraft.
  5. Christian Quinto Win User

How do I sign everyone else out my account

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

If someone is making a purchase using your account without authorization, you may need to create a PIN for your account. This requires anyone to enter the security code before making any purchases using your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Go to Profile & System> Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN > Change my sign-in & security preferences.

Choose Ask for My PIN or Lock it down to use the default security settings, which will require verification of your account before using certain Xbox features and services.

Choose Customised to configure exactly how you want to control your PIN settings.

But if you don't want them to use your account at all then I suggest resetting the password so they won't have access to it.

Sign in to the Security page with your Microsoft account, and then select Change my password.

Sign in

You may be asked to verify your identity by entering your password or a security code we’ll send to your alternative email or phone number.

Enter your current password.

Create a new password, re-enter to confirm, and then select Save.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/account-pro...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  6. Marrion_Y Win User

minecraft pin doesnt send

Hi jorge chable1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
Thema:

i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i...

1. i purchase minecraft and sign in with my microsoft account and and send send code pin and i... - Similar Threads - purchase minecraft sign

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  6. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  7. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  8. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...