I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

Discus and support I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code cf64668f-5723-4763-b727-ff6025af4806 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Madeline Maldonado, Aug 3, 2023.

1. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working

I purchase an Xbox Live card and the code in the back is not working how can I get a new code

:)

Madeline Maldonado, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi *adeline M.

My name is Mauricio and am very happy to help.

Just to inform you about Xbox digital code:

All Xbox digital codes are 25 characters long, include both numbers and letters, and are formatted in five blocks of five characters (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). If you’re trying to redeem your code on a Windows or Xbox device, make sure that you have entered all 25 digits correctly.

Important Make sure that you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account before redeeming. If the code was purchased through a different account (for instance, as a gift), be sure to sign in to the account for the person who received the gift.

If you’re unable to read all 25 characters of your digital code, you’ll need to request a replacement code by contacting aka.ms/contactxboxsupport.
    When you contact support, make sure to provide the proof of purchase, the serial number, and a picture of the damaged code.
    Note Please take a picture of the front and back of the card or take a picture of the receipt where the code is printed, so that support can verify the damage, as well.
    If the code was purchased from another retailer, make sure to provide the same details when working with the retailer.
    Typos are the most common reason for code errors, and the following characters aren’t accepted: A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1, and 5.

For more information:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live on xbox 360

To redeem digital cards you have to be located in a supported xbox live country. Since Bulgaria is not supported for xbox live, it can't even connect to the xbox live service to attempt to redeem that prepaid card. And if that card was purchased in another
    country, even if it did work by some miracle, it would not be usable if it was currency or a digital game.

Sorry friend, but it will not work.

You must be in one of these countries to redeem digital codes: https://www.xbox.com/live/countries
  4. ravens1star Win User

Authorized payment

Are you trying to purchase the game from your console or from xbox live online? I found that if I try to purchase from my xbox live profile on line I have that problem, but if I go through my xbox console to purchase things I don't. Also you might want
    to check to make sure the 3 digit code on the back of your card has been entered, because that can also cause your card to be declined/ give you an error reading.
  5. Smwutches Win User

purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card

Prepaid cards would not qualify as they are not a digital purchase through Live.
  6. Busta24 Win User

Purchasing Gift Cards Online

Yeah i did go to their online store, but it didn't show any of the cards available to purchase i.e. $25 Xbox Live Gift card. Only Xbox Live Day one, and that appeared to be a "deliver to" not a digital download.

Oh well. Is there a suggestions box anywhere?
Thema:

1. I purchase an Xbox Live card and the digits in the back is not working - Similar Threads - purchase Live card

2. I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing card from Best Buy and entering it in my...: I cannot connect to xbox live after purchasing a 12 month card at Best Buy I sent all card information to my email address. Please help. I spent over an hour yesterday with a representative and...
  3. Xbox live and in game purchase share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live and in game purchase share: I pay for xbox live and have bought in-game items but my son doesn't have them on his Xbox. I am signed in on his Xbox. Please help. b319df8c-13fb-42b8-abdf-ca79a3f26537
  4. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  5. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  6. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  7. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  8. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  9. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...
  10. Exchange Xbox live gift card purchased at retailer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exchange Xbox live gift card purchased at retailer: Exchange Xbox live gift card purchased at retailer Or is there an alternative use for it c0f6d864-19b0-4f66-967c-45c85eb2b0fb