i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

Discus and support i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Patrick hogan3, Aug 3, 2023.

1. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug. 2nd and recievied aproval message and code at 5:04pm central daylight time from amazon my subscriptions do not show any changes to my balance that would reflect the $20 card being applied but ret every time i try entering the code it says already redeemed, how do i get credited for the $20 i purchaced the card for that isnt letting me use it? id like to at least get what i paid for

:)

Patrick hogan3, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Patrick hogan3 Win User

i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed

when i try at amazon it show a link to go to microsoft support, i.go there it says to click link i click ang get this
    [​IMG]
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed

My link above should get you to Xbox support.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Patrick! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If you are sure you didn’t already redeem the code yourself under a different Microsoft account then either contact Amazon and if they are unable to help, contact Xbox Support.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Patrick hogan3 Win User

unfortunately recently ive been busy during thier hrs they are open for talking with a representitive, so only options available was the community forum or a chatbot that wasnt able to provide any viable solutions, i stilll have not been able to use the $20 xbox card (digital code type from amazon) or be able to speak to anyone other than you (the_last_dj) as to try to remedy the situation, im not "well off" as they say where i van just be ok with my $20 i had spent for the card to just go on as gone for nothing, i use my xbox gaming as a theraputic means for reducing stress so to just be out of the ability to do that, when i purchaced the card all within legal and honest means, and not have any additional funds in my budget to replace that loss isnt a option i can take without a great level of grief being involved, (sry for the venting) i do appretiate u responding, and any additional advice to try and find a renedy will always be greatly appretiated!
  6. DavidWindal Win User

xbox one-x

Hello. I was wondering if anybody could help me. I bought a $50 Xbox gift card which I always do but this time it only had a 20 digit code in the back instead of a 25 digit code so I am having trouble redeeming sense when I try to redeem on my Xbox it
    doesn’t work because not enough characters and when I try to redeem online at Microsoft.com/redeem it asked me for 25 digits but I only have 20.
Thema:

i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

1. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said... - Similar Threads - purchaced $20 digital

2. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. May 20, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2406.240516-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 20, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2406.240516-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. May 20, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240516-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    May 20, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240516-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  7. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  8. Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help: Hello I put on a 20 dollar gift card on my Xbox but the balance isn't showing please help 87b69d64-4874-4212-8664-2a07504ba6d2
  9. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  10. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d