I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...

Discus and support I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered the cross plat version and it won’t let me play the campaign beta. It’s November 4th so it’s definitely live right now. It tells me I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel �, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Samuel �
    Samuel � Guest

I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...

I preordered the cross plat version and it won’t let me play the campaign beta. It’s November 4th so it’s definitely live right now. It tells me I still need to preorder I HAVE ALREADY. Very upset about this actually

:)

Samuel �, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but it won’t let me play the campaign

Check your order history at http://account.microsoft.com and make sure it shows the order was complete. If you preordered using a credit card/Paypal, you are not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they were unable to charge you at that time, the order would have been cancelled.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but it won’t let me play the campaign

I'm going to tell you something, dear, we are independent advisors, we try to give them solutions that are to the point. If you want more direct advice, your duty is to contact Microsoft's direct support, not to discredit the advisors' responses since we do everything to help them, good luck.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Samuel ?, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. It seems that there is a known problem with the MW3 early access campaign that does not work, but don't worry, here as independent advisors we will try to help you, remember that this is a FORUM and you can get solutions almost everywhere, it's all about being patient and not losing it.

Restart your device: The quickest solution to the problem is to restart your device. Press and hold the power button on the console until it turns off completely. Unplug the power cords, wait at least 10-15 seconds, plug the power cord back in and see if the issue is resolved

Check Server Status: You can check the server status on the official Call of Duty social media pages or the official Activision website. If the servers are down, wait a while and try again after a while

Repair game files: Corrupted game files can also cause problems, so try to check the integrity of the game files. Go to your Steam library, right-click MW3, tap Properties, click Local Files, and then click Verify Integrity of Game Files. Wait until the verification is complete and then restart your PC

Additionally, Activision has released a patch to fix the issue causing the “disk required” error. Please restart the game for the update to take effect

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Samuel 🙂 Win User

I’m on Xbox first off and it’s still not workin
  6. ps360 Win User

Will the bad news ever end?

ps3 to 360 cross plat play would be so awesome.
Thema:

1. I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but... - Similar Threads - preordered cross plat

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  4. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  5. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  6. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  7. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  8. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  9. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  10. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba