i preordered "Need For Speed" (2015) but I want to be reimbursed

Discus and support i preordered "Need For Speed" (2015) but I want to be reimbursed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since it is not out yet, want to be reimbursed because I do not like the game and I would like to move the reservation to another game, Just Cause 3!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyb3rN3mes1s, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Cyb3rN3mes1s
    Cyb3rN3mes1s Guest

Since it is not out yet, want to be reimbursed
    because I do not like the game and
    I would like to move the reservation to another
    game, Just Cause 3!
    Please, help me!

:)

Cyb3rN3mes1s, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Error in validating the Xbox Live Gold code

Thank you. But if I have already paid how to do to be reimbursed for the amount.

IsaacMiqueias20, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Naffry
    Naffry Guest
    Xbox one Game price

[quote user="Habenero Pepper"]They won't want to be stung like zavvi who have to honour preordered of Xbox One at £399[/quote]

Glad I preordered now so I have a choice closer to the date.

Naffry, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. AIex WiIheIm Win User

Can need for speed 2015 be played without internet connection?

No sorry.

Need for speed 2015 is an online only game
  7. CILO121 Win User

i bought a game and i have been churched twice and i cant download the game what is this miss !!!!!!!!!??????????

Same problem..... they took my money for Need for speed 2015 twice and i still can t download .
  8. EvandroNascimento1 Win User

O valor dos dois jogos estão no histórico de compra da minha conta,mas não estão em minha conta, onde estão?

Comprei o jogo grand theft v em 2015 pelo valor de pouco mais de $80,00 reais e o outro jogo need for speed most wanted nesse ano de 2015 também ,mas não se encontram na minha conta,eu não tenho compartilhamento com ninguém e no entanto os dois fogos não
    estão lá e não sei como resgatá-los

[Translation-I bought the game Grand Theft v at 2015 for the value of just over $80.00 reais and the other game need for speed most wanted in that year 2015 also but not found in my account, I have no sharing with anyone and however the two fires
    are not there and do not know C Omo Rescue them ]
  9. RacerCPT Win User

Need for speed xbox one not working

Hi Otterpopping

Which Need for Speed do you have?

NFS 2015?

Reason for asking is, NFS 2015 is online only.

So you need to be connected to the internet.
Thema:

1. i preordered "Need For Speed" (2015) but I want to be reimbursed - Similar Threads - preordered Need Speed

2. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  3. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  4. Need help paying for a preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help paying for a preorder: Hi! I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Lightfall back in August, but when it came time to take the money, it didn't come out. I updated my info today and made sure there was money. Is there a way to pay for...
  5. Need help with FH5 Controller preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with FH5 Controller preorder: When ever a go to preorder it, it says "Go to retailers website" but I can't find a retailer that sells it 41d311a4-cebb-4127-9545-84c4b0cf9895
  6. Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.: Hello, I would like to speak to someone about a slight issue regarding me not receiving a bonus I was supposed to get from preordering the game Forza Horizon 4. Apparently I was supposed to...
  7. Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info): I have been having a problem for weeks. It all started when I heard from the devs of outward that the preorder bonus would be available in north america at ebgames. When I saw that my physical...
  8. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...: I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order #[Mod...
  9. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat: hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat 6718adbb-4e55-4d6b-b2f3-d163cc1721ad
  10. i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help: i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help dc3aba59-b8c5-4b0e-977f-11bfc9928e3f