i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

Discus and support i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Salcido, Nov 10, 2023.

1. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues with the campaign early access and i decided to uninstall the whole game and re download it, but i still have the same message.

:)

Brian Salcido, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Go0oBaH Win User

Need Quantum Break PC codes!!

I agree, this is Bs. I wish it would have known that before I preordered. Would have just bought key somewere else cheaper and have pc only key. I just cant comprehend why they would not release it on release date.
  3. Inapplicable Win User

Has This Thought Crossed Your Mind?

Never even considered buying the MW3 hardened edition, the idea of essentially preordering DLC doesn't appeal to me at all.

Battlefield 3 on release, MW3 standard edition if it's £25-£30 in a supermarket on release, otherwise I doubt I'll get it at all.
  4. AutumnMicrobe84 Win User

State Of Decay 2 Won't start due to error message Renew Game Pass

having same issue. Own the game been playing it since release. Game updated today now I cant play it.....
  5. OriginalEyeball Win User

Stupid treyarch.

Just been playing some MW3 again,Now i know why i hardly ever played the MP,It's awful!Black ops 2 is leaps and bounds better.
  6. - AJ - Win User

Why cant i login to play MW3?

Hi, John! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues playing MW3.

In my experience, this error normally means the Activision account you are using has been banned. If you have already confirmed that's not the case and that MW3 is the only game you experience issues with, it would be best to contact its publisher or dedicated support team for further assistance. In this case, that's Activision.

Activision Support can be reached at: https://support.activision.com

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

----------

For your reference, this is mentioned by Microsoft Employee and Forum Owner 'XBF John' at: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Best regards.
Thema:

i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

1. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released? - Similar Threads - preordered mw3 why

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  4. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  5. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  8. I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...: I preordered the cross plat version and it won’t let me play the campaign beta. It’s November 4th so it’s definitely live right now. It tells me I still need to preorder I HAVE ALREADY. Very upset...
  9. I preordered MW3 and it will not allow me to play the campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3 and it will not allow me to play the campaign: I pre-ordered MW3 and it will not let me play the campaign early. 13bd1106-80f2-4257-ae60-dec51610ee4f
  10. I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history...: I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history it’s says payment failed. I need to get a refund on it but with it saying payment failed it confuses me...