I preordered MW3 and it will not allow me to play the campaign

Discus and support I preordered MW3 and it will not allow me to play the campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered MW3 and it will not let me play the campaign early. 13bd1106-80f2-4257-ae60-dec51610ee4f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew C7, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Andrew C7
    Andrew C7 Guest

I pre-ordered MW3 and it will not let me play the campaign early.

:)

Andrew C7, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Andrew C7 Win User

Thank you for the info. I did a hard reset (save games and settings) and that did the trick- although I should have never had to do that. I do note that every mw release there are issues with the game #youhadonejob. Now if you excuse me I have some bad guys to kill in mw3. Cheers
  3. Birdhands69 Idk Win User

It did not work for me an I have the pre ordered digital
  4. Michael Rapp1 Win User

That takes hours... I am not doing that.. I guess they can just reimburse me the cost of the game...
  5. Stephanie Dequito Win User

You're welcome, Andrew. I'm glad it all worked out for you!

Show them what you're made of! Happy gaming!

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  6. vert owens Win User

I pre ordered mw3 but I can’t play it! Everything is locked. I tried unplugging the console for 5 minutes , I even uninstalled and installed back but it’s still the same thing! Help resolving this would be greatly appreciated
Thema:

1. I preordered MW3 and it will not allow me to play the campaign - Similar Threads - preordered MW3 allow

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  4. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  5. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t: I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the...
  6. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  7. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  8. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  9. I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...: I preordered the cross plat version and it won’t let me play the campaign beta. It’s November 4th so it’s definitely live right now. It tells me I still need to preorder I HAVE ALREADY. Very upset...
  10. I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history...: I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history it’s says payment failed. I need to get a refund on it but with it saying payment failed it confuses me...