I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

Discus and support I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe9977, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Joe9977
    Joe9977 Guest

I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks

:)

Joe9977, Feb 4, 2022
  2. Joe9977 Win User

Ok so it says I purchased the campaign on December 6. Did I just preorder the campaign or the game itself? Im sorry if this sounds like a dumb question. Thanks
  3. Francia J. Win User

4. Joe9977 Win User

So I’ve installed the game and I’ve played it for a couple months now. Does this mean that I don’t get any preorder content since I preordered the campaign itself on December 6? Thanks for the help, I really do appreciate it.
  5. Francia J. Win User

You did not waste anyone's time. I am so happy to help.

You're welcome. Please stay healthy and safe.
  6. Francia J. Win User

As per checking the released date was December 8, 2021. If there was a pre-ordered content you should be able to access them if you pre-ordered the game.
Thema:

1. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem - Similar Threads - preordered Halo Infinite

2. Halo Infinite Preorder

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Infinite Preorder: I preordered Halo Infinite and never received my Zeta Sky Armor Coating for multiplayer. I have called and nobody has an answer at Halo Support. Please help. I’m on Xbox One X...
  3. No Halo Wars : Difinitive Edition Code 15 days after preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Halo Wars : Difinitive Edition Code 15 days after preorder: I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition on the 17/2 hoping I'd get the code within the time frame and still nothing, I've been talking to support yesterday, the day before and during the week and still...
  4. Halo Wars Definitive: Preorder wait?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive: Preorder wait?: I just paid $80 for the ultimate edition of Halo Wars 2 - to play 4 days early - and to play Halo Wars Definitive while I was waiting for the release of Halo Wars 2. Why would I have to wait 7-10...
  5. need halo wars code, preorder on amazon 28 august 2016

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    need halo wars code, preorder on amazon 28 august 2016: as in the title, I preorder HW2 limited edition, on 28 august. I never receive the code for HW DE, please give me the code. Thank You. a598ded9-590d-4d2c-ab4d-9e684ad28a40
  6. Halo 5 preorder codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 preorder codes: Gamertag: I preordered halo 5 and my preorder codes were used a1acb380-849b-4611-a2f8-72091046354d
  7. Halo 5 Preorder was not able to get xbox reward event credits or $10 credits.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Preorder was not able to get xbox reward event credits or $10 credits.: As the title states, I was unable to receive xbox reward credits for participating in pre-ordering halo 5: guardians (disc version). I ordered on 1/2/2015, [mod removed] I've talked to numerous...
  8. Product not recived for the Halo wars DE for preorder of Halo wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Product not recived for the Halo wars DE for preorder of Halo wars 2: Ive seen a lot of issues with the preorder of Halo Wars 2 digital were people are not receiving there Halo wars DE I was hoping it was a fluke an mine would download witch says it has but does not...
  9. preorder halo wars 2 ult edition via AMAZON on 28 august, still no HW DE code..HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder halo wars 2 ult edition via AMAZON on 28 august, still no HW DE code..HELP!!!: As in the title, i preorder in AMAZON, the ultimate edition of Halo Wars 2 (becuase here in Italy the ultimate edition didn't come in any shop....i don't know why onestly....) and i do not receive...
  10. No preorder codes for halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No preorder codes for halo 5: I preordered halo 5 from the microsoft store. I received it yesterday but it didn't come with any preorder codes for the dlc. Any help? 7e1849c1-4184-4327-b704-dcfdfd217e07