I preordered game months before release...

Discus and support I preordered game months before release... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nick Cullen, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Nick Cullen
    Nick Cullen Guest

I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction is in my payment/billing - Order history. An also email confirmation that's linked to my xbox account... I have PayPal receipt also.. What should i do?

:)

Nick Cullen, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Nick C, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

First of all, please verify that your game purchases appear as completed through your account order history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If everything appears in order in the link that I shared with you previously, then please try synchronizing the licenses of your account on your Xbox console using the following procedure:

1. In your console settings, go to the "Account" section and select the "Delete accounts" option and choose the account in question. This will delete your profile from the console but you will not lose any of its data, don't worry. .

2. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

3. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

4. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

5. Then add the account back to your console so that all your profile information is downloaded again, it won't take long.

6. Check if the problem persists.

Likewise, check that you are logging into the correct Microsoft account that originally purchased the games since there is a possibility that you are using a different one.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0dbff153-4cfb-4546-a4c4-1132f6817764

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. JETLIAN Win User

vip percent not right, vip star upgrade showing nothing!!

what if the pre order releases before the months over? Also the 45 wasnt from preorders. I did preorder sniper elite shich comes out next week for the last 55+ needed to pass 100 dollars
  4. domuhnic Win User

Gamestop Called me? At Home?

they text me the day before a game I preordered is released as a reminde, and thats it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox stole money from my card?

apparently they took the money for a game i preordered a month ago now instead of back then. False alarm, won't let me delete the post. still didn't pop up in my orders though which is why i got flustered. This never happened before. I preordered stuff before
    and it took the money right away. Does that always happen? Or is it a first time for me?
    They changed the way preorders work about a year or so ago. If you preorder with your Microsoft account balance, the money is taken out immediately. If you preorder using a credit card/Paypal, you're not actually charged until about 10 days before the game
    releases.
  6. Big Baylor Win User

GAME.co.uk Pre-orders

Every game I've preordered from them has come the day before release.
Thema:

1. I preordered game months before release... - Similar Threads - preordered game months

2. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  3. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  4. Refund a preorder game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a preorder game: Is it possible to refund a game that is currently early access for people who have preordered? I'd like to refund Forza Motorsport as this game plays horribly and is not something I will continue...
  5. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  6. If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...: Just like the title says, and I'm only considering the Microsoft store because I want the rewards points from buying the game 201930f7-6997-4f63-aa32-e094d2b0b14c
  7. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  8. Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...: Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the Microsoft/Xbox US store and play it on my console? 9532b63e-e156-4b77-8d1c-e14a6806ee25
  9. How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?: Hey I’m trying to preorder Mortal Kombat 1 ultimate edition however it won’t let me use my cashapp card. I was wondering if I would be able to buy gift cards and preorder the game instead. If not...
  10. Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?: I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy AND Elder scrolls online's new dlc Necrom, the Necrom Preorder seems to have gone through, but the Hogwarts Legacy payment seems to have failed according to my...