I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t

Discus and support I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by King Dinero, Nov 18, 2023.

1. King Dinero
    King Dinero Guest

I pre ordered and payed for MW3 I played the beta and all that I even got the first 20 tiers on the battle pass on mw3 but it says I didn’t pay for it and I did cause when I pre order I got the m13c and I still have the gun from preordering it why does it says I didn’t pre order

:)

King Dinero, Nov 18, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi King Dinero,

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 game that you've pre-order. As an Xbox support expert, I want to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

We recommend that you need to speak with our Xbox Live support. It's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further check your concern and provide you a timely resolution with your concern.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. MaKaNi667 Win User

MW3 will not sell that well

I was at my local gamestore a few hours ago and he told me he never had that many preorders for a game before. He already sold a lot of mw3 copies today. Too bad, i preordered an austrian version which he will get tomorrow.

I say MW3 will sell better than black ops.
  4. mason file Win User

After I spent $100 on the preorder of the new cod, the previous cod stopped working and I don’t know how to fix it.

I’ve already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and that just prevents me from reinstalling it in general. Also under MW2 it says that there are MW3 data packs that are preparing to install for when in releases rather than another game that just shows “preordered” or whatever I remember that it says last time I preordered a game
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

Oh man, I love Amazon

I preordered MW3 for $50 with free shipping from Amazon.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.

Hello @TitanAttacker11, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please try to check your games in the order games history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. I preorder MW3 and it says I didn’t - Similar Threads - preorder MW3 says

2. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  3. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  4. Destiny 2 final shape preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 final shape preorder: Hi, my preorder was cancelled because of the game changing release dates but I didn't get the money back from the preorder is there anyway that I can? 850b2a8b-09b4-49a5-8bad-a76952fff6a3
  5. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  6. i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered mw3 why cant i play it now that it’s been released?: i preordered MW3 and when i enter the game it just shows me that all game modes are locked until i buy the game. i don’t understand why it wants me to purchase it again. i have already had issues...
  7. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  8. I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the cross plat version of mw3 so I played the multiplayer beta just fine but...: I preordered the cross plat version and it won’t let me play the campaign beta. It’s November 4th so it’s definitely live right now. It tells me I still need to preorder I HAVE ALREADY. Very upset...
  9. I preordered MW3 and it will not allow me to play the campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3 and it will not allow me to play the campaign: I pre-ordered MW3 and it will not let me play the campaign early. 13bd1106-80f2-4257-ae60-dec51610ee4f
  10. I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history...: I preordered MW3 and it posted on my bank account today but on my Microsoft order history it’s says payment failed. I need to get a refund on it but with it saying payment failed it confuses me...