i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...

Discus and support i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Monday 10/16/2023 i pre-ordered the Final Shape DLC for Destiny2 on Microsoft's site, BUT it still hasn't been charged from my debit account, yes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leticia Rojas98, Oct 19, 2023.

1. i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...

On Monday 10/16/2023 i pre-ordered the Final Shape DLC for Destiny2 on Microsoft's site, BUT it still hasn't been charged from my debit account, yes the account has the funds, i read on other asks that it might of had something to do with that but i have the money on my account so i'm confused?

:)

Leticia Rojas98, Oct 19, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been charged on my account?

Hi there Leticia, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, if you used a credit or debit card to pre-order the DLC, you will be charged 10 days before the release date of the DLC, which in this case is February 27, 2024, for the Destiny 2 DLC "The Final Shape."

Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank account during those 10 days before the DLC release to avoid any issues.

You can find this information and more useful information regarding game/DLC's pre-orders through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/pre-order-faq

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Did anybody else unexpectedly find a cancelled Destiny 2: The Final Shape pre order?

The Final Shape DLC has been delayed till the 4th June 2024, so that might have something to do with it. Xbox might have cancelled all pre-orders due to the delay.
  4. Ix IRage xI Win User

Halo 4 - anyone got it yet?

I pre-ordered the LE off ShopTo and it dispatched on Saturday like they said, but it still hasn't been delivered, I'm not sure what to do with myself.
  5. Batman911 Win User

Xbox One X Scorpio Edition

Shopto finally processing my pre-order.

Will be dispatched on Monday with DPD for tuesday delivery.

il be paying DPD £10 to upgrade my delivery to 8:30-10am delivery as they normally dont come to me until 2-3ish.

Anyone else with Shopto your order will dispatch on Monday.
  6. Drewberg-09E456A7-C3 Win User

Amazon Preorders

Just checked mine, it hasn't updated yet to shipped, but hopefully soon. I ordered the console from them, says it will be delivered on the 6th, but hasn't been sent to shipping yet. I never ordered something like a console from them before, so hopefully
    it shows up in good shape.
Thema:

i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...

1. i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been... - Similar Threads - pre ordered final

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  4. Final Fantasy 15 Pre-order Points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Final Fantasy 15 Pre-order Points: Almost a month since release and no points have been put on my reward account for the hard copy pre-order through microsoft store. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  5. Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV: Preordered and paid for Final Fantasy XV (15) officially on the 19th. Have not received credits. 795578da-7645-4470-9380-7f5f83c09892
  6. Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ...: Hello I pre-ordered the Deluxe Addition of Final Fantasy XV back in July. Received my game on launch day and was told I would get my pre-order bonuses in an email. I haven't received Recolor:...
  7. [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]: Pues lo que se lee en el título, pre ordené Final Fantasy XV Premium Edition y aún no obtengo mi avatar de Noctis y la mascota Carbuncle. La compra la hice el día Lunes a las 10:20 p.m. No sé si...
  8. Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive): I pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and I was supposed to get The Walking Dead: Collection as an incentive for pre-ordering but I never got it? Even after Final Season just released...
  9. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits c884bb75-bf2c-402b-9ae1-7fc1443c2675
  10. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits!! c076ce0a-b7fa-4f93-af27-5fc33de8fde1