I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...

Discus and support I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered the MLB the show 23 early access GamePass bundle. But it won't let me play. I have it listed as a purchase. Help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FaintTheMonk, Mar 24, 2023.

1. FaintTheMonk
    FaintTheMonk Guest

I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...

I pre ordered the MLB the show 23 early access GamePass bundle. But it won't let me play. I have it listed as a purchase. Help

:)

FaintTheMonk, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play early

Hi FaintTheMonk my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

You would need to ensure that you have a game pass subscription then follow these steps:

-Press the Xbox button in front of the console until it shuts down.

-Unplug the power cables from the back of the console and on the wall socket.

-Restart router/modem

-Wait for 5 minutes

-Plug in again and turn on the console

If it still won't work, you can try re-syncing your account into the console. Ensure that you know your Microsoft account and password before doing so and your console is connected to the internet.

-Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

-Profile & System > Settings > Account > Remove account

-Select the account that you want to remove, and then select "Remove" to confirm.

-Once done, select Close.

Then, you can restart your console > long-press Xbox button on the controller > Restart

Lastly, sign in to your account again by:

-Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

-Go to Sign in > Add new
  3. CarTzy Win User

Early access bundle for mlb the show 23

Hello Andra Ingram,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We are aware that some players are having issues accessing the game try follow the steps below and see if you are able to locate the game. If still having issues please report a problem by following the guide below.

Games are usually installed automatically on your home console. For auto installs, you must set your power mode to Instant-on and, under Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads, select Keep my games & apps up to date.

To find your games or add ons:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All console types. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Manage and see if it appears under Queue or Updates.
    You can report your issue by using the Report a Problem app on Xbox consoles or the Windows Feedback Hub on Windows devices. To report a problem on console:

• Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the app. Select Report new problem > Continue with standard diagnostics. If you’re experiencing an issue with audio or video, select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Then fill out the remaining details such as category, subcategory, title, and description.
    • Title the bug [XBF] MLB 23 Early XGP Access bundle issue for Game Pass users. For users that purchased the Digital Deluxe, title it [XBF] MBL23 Early access Digital Deluxe.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass

Hi, Adam. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Kindly check if the transaction for the Early access bundle it is completed.

If it's completed, using your console, go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games, select the game title, then press Install all.

If it's not there, log in to your account on this link and check if you are seeing an option to install the game, https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/mlb-the-....
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Please Help This Issue

Correct, it's just the Digital Deluxe version thats not processing right.
    Since MLB The Show 22 Digital Deluxe doesn't come out until April with pre-order early access starting on April 1st, what exactly are you expecting to happen here almost 2 months early?
  6. KirillTuchinskiy Win User

Fifa 15 trial available with ea access

I have the same problem. When I go to FIFA 15 from EA ACCESS it just says play it on 9/23/2014. No option to play 5 days early. I uninstalled my pre-order version and tried again and my only choice was to install the game once again. When I do that I install
    the pre-order version and again need to wait until 9/23 to play. Very disappointing.
Thema:

1. I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play... - Similar Threads - pre ordered early

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  4. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  5. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  6. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  7. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  8. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  9. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...: I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd. When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses,...
  10. If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?: I have friends on PC and I want to play with them but they can play right now so I'm wondering if I get the deluxe version right now if I can get early access? Thank you in advance!...