I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it.

Discus and support I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back when Red Dead got announced I bought the game and played it when it came out and then forgot about it. I tried to reinstall it and play it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaydnBoss, May 23, 2022.

1. JaydnBoss
    JaydnBoss Guest

Back when Red Dead got announced I bought the game and played it when it came out and then forgot about it. I tried to reinstall it and play it again and when I would go to my library, I don't have it. I looked through my account order history and found that I only have the pre-order bonuses,

:)

JaydnBoss, May 23, 2022
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

3. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as their home console and any other profile on that console can then play that profiles digital games and use its subscriptions without the profile with the
    ownership of the games and subscriptions being signed in at the same time.
    Good to know, but if i got my own console and this new console to my home console then this did not work anymore on the old console right?

So i set the console to my home console on my account to an now it works - he has all the Content of the game, but i think this is not the solution for the initial Problem, because he bought and installed a seperate copy of the full
    game (Ultimate Edition) and so it should work without my account set to home console so that i share my game data with him.

And that is the real Problem which should be solved. So i checked what is installed on the console under his profile and compared it to my profile:

His installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

My installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

So we both have installed exactly the same game files, but if is only logged in, Nothing of the Special and ultimate edtion either the pre order Bonus stuff is loaded and accessible in the game. And that ist no correct. So what's the
    Problem?
  4. ClearDeku1021 Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I have not received my pre order bonus code for pre odering red dead redemption 2 and does that code also entail the money for gta 5.
  5. Dangerous FiZiX Win User

Red dead 2

Hello Mark!

If you have questions about the release date of Red Dead Redemption take a look here Red Dead Redemption 2. You
    can get any options regarding your transaction and pre-order by looking in your Order history.

Thanks for reaching out
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Red dead 2 special edition dlc

[*]Hi Superman, I'm sorry to hear that this is still persisting. The following list is the items that were part of the bundle for Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition:
    [*]Special Edition:
    • Base game
    • Treasure Map (pre-orders before 8/15 only)
    • GTA$1M for GTA Online (pre-order only)
    • Pre-Order Bonuses:
      • War Horse
      • Outlaw Survival Kit
      • Cash Bonus for Story Mode
    • Special Edition Content (Story Mode content):
      • Bank Robbery Mission & Gang Hideout
      • Dappled Black Thoroughbred
      • Talisman & Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
      • Gameplay Boosts
      • The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit
      • Free access to additional weapons
    Also, in regards to the War Horse
    Rockstar Support
    has this article stating how to access the War Horse. This is their response on their website;
    "The War Horse will be available once you have access to the Stables through Story Mode progression."

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and now I can't play it. - Similar Threads - pre ordered Red

2. Red dead 2 story mode had it as a pre order now it wants me to rebuy????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead 2 story mode had it as a pre order now it wants me to rebuy????: all of a sudden i have to rebuy story mode evn tho i have owned the game since the pre order was released years ago? Worked fine yesterday today i just cannot get onto my story mode no more...
  3. Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code: I placed a pre order for the Ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and never received my code for 2 million dollars in GTA Online. I have already contacted support prior to this post and the...
  4. Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received): Split from this thread. I have exact problem as E3RROR 418 my brother has Red Dead 2 on his account and game shares on my xbox, wondering how to fix it to get the free guns and horses, wondering...
  5. Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received): Split from this thread. I have this problem but I think mine is a bit more. ..Different. ...I gameshare with my fiance ,we got the ultimate edition with the preorder bonuses. I got the money in...
  6. red dead redemption 2 pre-order

in XBoX on Consoles
    red dead redemption 2 pre-order: hi, so i just pre-order red dead redemption 2. and the money has gone off my pay pal but the pre order or game are no where to be seen. i know i cant download it yet but it is also not showing...
  7. Pre-Order "Red Dead Redemption 2" - stuck

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Order "Red Dead Redemption 2" - stuck: I pre-ordered "Red Dead Redemption 2" online via the Xbox website, where I am logged in as "". Using my Windows computer. I checked that my account where I have a few CDN credits but also have...
  8. OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread: Oh and I forgot to mention that the first story I got from Rockstar was that XBox was having an issue with sending the codes. The rep at XBox I talked to 10 minutes before I sent the ticket to...
  9. Red dead redemption 2 pre order bonus for gta5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red dead redemption 2 pre order bonus for gta5: I have pre orderd the ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and was supposed to reveive 2million gta dollars but haven’t revived it anything anyone could do ? My Microsoft order number is...
  10. i haven't received the pre-order bonus for red dead yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i haven't received the pre-order bonus for red dead yet: i pre ordered red dead 2 and haven't received the bonus yet and i pre ordered on 1st august 940b6e68-7e06-4528-a437-a8ef7e238e62

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red dead redemption 2 pre order bonus not showing up