I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

Discus and support I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Friedrich1, Dec 2, 2023.

1. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?

:)

Samuel Friedrich1, Dec 2, 2023
  2. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

MW3 problems with downloading map packs!

I have not downloaded ANY maps for MW3 before

Also I got my ELITE in november, I pre-ordered my MW3 Hardened edition....
  3. Mika Aleem Win User

Pre order that's not showing in games and apps

But usually when I pre order game it shows up in my apps and games as owned and I can download the pre order on my Xbox but it's not showing up in my Xbox on apps and games but maybe I have to wait longer
  4. Mika Aleem Win User

Pre order that's not showing in games and apps

I know I'm not talking about the full game download usually when I buy a game on Xbox I can download the pre order to have on my Xbox ready for when it's released like I have diablo 4 pre order downloaded and game not out yet I'm just confused by the fact it's not showing up as owned in my games and apps and can't download the pre order it's not showing up but it's probably because it's just been announced probably have to wait a little longer I hope don't wanna have to rebuy it
  5. gippetto33 Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse preorder bonus DLC not working.

I digitally downloaded Dragon ball xenoverse with the pre-order but the bonuses won't show up in my game. Does any one know how to activate the pre-order bonus for the digital download?
  6. JAY EVO 85 Win User

MW3 Release date !

Shopto are now taking pre-orders on MW3! That release date must be legit
Thema:

I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

1. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that... - Similar Threads - pre ordered MW3

2. I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3, but after the release date it says locked and is trying to make me buy...: I hopped on today and saw that I could not play mw3 even though I pre ordered it, and played the beta. 6fe78de9-d5fb-4081-99e1-9e18d521f488
  3. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...: Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my pre order bundles are showing in game in cod...
  6. Mw3 pre order vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 pre order vault edition: I pre ordered mw3 vault edition by mistake so I tried to request for a refund since I haven't been charged yet but I checked the status and said it's been denied. Can anyone help....
  7. Mw3 pre order not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw3 pre order not working: I paid for the pre order of mw3 for the early access to the campaign and the money has come out of my bank but it’s still saying I need to buy it and won’t let me access the campaign is there any...
  8. I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to...: I pre ordered vaulted edition mw3. I have the operator skins now it’s telling me I need to purchase game again. 346dc9d2-f30b-4f3a-8b10-a1f65ccac47b
  9. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  10. I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...: So I pre ordered the new mw3 through the game and even played the bata and everything but after a few weeks xbox charged me for it again and I lost everything and I dont know what to do to fix it...