I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...

Discus and support I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i try to play on the 10th October i tried so many time the game not load up.I check i'm sure the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colin769, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Colin769
    Colin769 Guest

I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...

I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i try to play on the 10th October i tried so many time the game not load up.I check i'm sure the game is included in the bundle,it says i need to buy the game also which i cant do.Could you refund a loyal customer with xb for years,or could you give me Gold to use. I wanted this game so much.?Thanks

Ps maybe i misread the info on FMSport the game and addons for cheap wow.Looks like i need to save up for it.

:)

Colin769, Oct 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: