I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

Discus and support I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd. When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yotam Horovitz, Sep 24, 2023.

1. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd.

When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses, except the 7 days early access.

An EA advisor told me to reach out to Xbox support.

I will be very thankful if someone could help me get the bonuses I paid for.

:)

Yotam Horovitz, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Yotam Horovitz Win User

i pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition but it appears as standard edition

[​IMG]
    Hey Annanda, I'm Yotam.

I pre ordered EA FC 24 ultimate edition on September 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on September 22nd.

When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses, except the 7 days early access.

an EA advisor told me to reach out to Xbox support.

I will be very thankful if you will help me get the bonuses I paid for.
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early access, can someone help me?

Hi Yotam Horovitz

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you pre-ordered EA FC24 Ultimate Edition and have not received any bonuses except for the 7 days early access.

Firstly, may I know if you have redeemed any codes that came with your pre-order? If not, please follow the steps below to redeem your pre-order bonuses:

1. On your Xbox console, go to the Store tab and select Redeem Code.

2. Enter the code that came with your pre-order and select Redeem.

3. Once the code is redeemed, the bonuses should be added to your account.

If you have already redeemed the code and still haven't received the bonuses, please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Xbox account and sign back in.

2. Restart your Xbox console.

3. Check if the bonuses are available in your Ultimate Team.

If the above steps do not work, please contact Our Xbox live support for us to check on this further and provide further assistance. You may reach them through these steps:

1. Go to: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)
    3. If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.
    4. Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.
    5. Click Contact us
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.
    8. On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
    If still you are unable to reach our live support through those steps above, go back to this page: Contact us | Xbox Support then select the Ask a question option under Try our virtual agent section and enter this exact phrase: Talk to an agent.

Here are some articles also that may be helpful:

- Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

- Get help with EA Play for Xbox | Xbox Support

- Get help with EA Play for Xbox | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  4. Marrion_Y Win User

I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early access, can someone help me?

Hi Yotam Horovitz,

Thank you for the response.

When you purchased the pre-order, were there no code provided through your email? If none and still haven't receive the other bonuses or freebies that came with the per-order, please reach out to our live Xbox support for us to check on this and for further assistance. You can reach them through these steps:

1. Go to: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)
    3. If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.
    4. Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.
    5. Click Contact us
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.
    8. On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.

If still you are unable to reach our live support through those steps above, go back to this page: Contact us | Xbox Support then select the Ask a question option under Try our virtual agent section and enter this exact phrase: Talk to an agent.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  5. Yotam Horovitz Win User

Hi Marrion Y

I haven't redeemed any code.

How do I know what is the code?
  6. Vardagul Win User

When will I get my pre order bonus

Hi Hammy! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to clarify did you pre-order the ultimate edition?

If yes, you will acquire your pre-order content bonus on Sept. 22, 2023. (Ultimate Edition). It should automatically be available upon playing the game.

Also, according to the official website, only new Xbox ultimate subscribers are eligible for 1 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Subscription. If you had an Xbox Gamepass ultimate before you are not eligible for this promotion.

If your pre-order bonuses require a single-use code to be redeemed, you will receive that via email or in your physical copy’s box.

If you have received the codes via email, here is how to redeem it:

Enter the single-use code: Open the EA App, click on your profile, select Redeem Code, and enter the code.
    Log into Clubs to claim the “One unlocked PlayStyles slot for Clubs” reward.
    Create a Career Mode save while connected to EA servers to claim the “Additional player personality points in Player. Career” and “Five-star Coach available for hire in Manager Career” rewards.

Sources:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/st...-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-xs/9N8Z83MF7C1T

https://dotesports.com/ea-sports-fc...,the Ultimate Edition or EA Play Pro Edition.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
Thema:

I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

1. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early... - Similar Threads - pre ordered ultimate

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  4. When do i get game pass ultimate for pre ordering eafc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do i get game pass ultimate for pre ordering eafc 24?: When i pre-ordered it, it said that it came with one month of game pass ultimate but i haven't seen any emails about it yet. 9583d61d-0abe-4e8f-a520-7ab3f5f98722
  5. I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition, I haven't received a download code yet, even...: I pre-ordered the FC24 Ultimate Edition for SeriesX, I haven't received a download code yet, even though it's September 22? d12ae339-16d7-4e42-8d5e-b356c28b2d09
  6. i pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition but it appears as standard edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition but it appears as standard edition: i pre ordered ea fc 24 about a month go but just realised that it appears as standard edition. is this normal? e7ed83d1-fbbe-4827-866a-caee331251f7
  7. i have pre ordered fc 24 ultimate edition but it says I just have the standerd and I dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have pre ordered fc 24 ultimate edition but it says I just have the standerd and I dont...: i have pre ordered fc 24 ultimate edition but it says I just have the standerd and I dont know what to do someone pls help 9d5f1b7f-63ef-4eef-98e2-149c9838f151
  8. I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?: I did a pre order of Diablo ultimate edition and have early access from today but I can not download the game? 5d09198b-010d-4e77-9134-3461a0ce2492
  9. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the ultimate edition of Diablo IV and even played through the beta. ow on...: What can i do i dont want to repurchase when i already bought the game df4fb8c2-fc2e-4788-bc07-83577be2aa52
  10. Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30

in XboX Insiders
    Glitch reporting: pre-ordering Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition for only $30: Basically what some people have been doing is : pre-ordering the standard edition for $70, after that they will get a special offer to upgrade to the ultimate edition for another $30, and after...