I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

Discus and support I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EleazarYair, Nov 9, 2023.

1. EleazarYair
    EleazarYair Guest

I pre ordered cod mw3 cross gen bundle and upgraded to vault edition i had soap and zombie...

Before this update i had all pre order items unlocked i was playing with them in game and now i have only the weapons and not the operators. none of my pre order bundles are showing in game in cod underneath my bundle tab. but upgrade vault edition is showing that i own it in Microsoft store and says purchase complete for my upgraded vault edition, but says cross gen bundle was declined under Microsoft order history. Currently i have been downloading mw 3 content pack i have muitplayer unlocked and campaign but it says in game on cod to pre order to gain access i can't play the campaign but messages says in game says access unlocked but can't play. please help i hope i can get everything at launch.

:)

EleazarYair, Nov 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: