I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try...

Discus and support I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever ever released 29 June when I try go play the game it says I'm too early when I'm not please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRYKBM, Jun 29, 2023.

1. MRYKBM
    MRYKBM Guest

I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try...

I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever ever released 29 June when I try go play the game it says I'm too early when I'm not please help

:)

MRYKBM, Jun 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try play the game it say that I'm too early when I'm not please help.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It should be available to access just now. The release time is 6:00 Am pacific timezone. Please try the steps below to do a power cycle and see if that sorts out the issue.

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try play the game it say that I'm too early when I'm not please help.

The release date is not necessarily midnight, but can be any time during the day

For example the Power Wash Simulator DLC is out today and not available yet
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

AEW Fight Forever game question

Hi, Yan. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Are you perhaps referring to this game:https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/aew-figh...?

If so, you can definitely play it on Xbox one. You can also confirm it from the link, it will show you the devices where the game is playable on.
  5. AP4RK Win User

AEW Fight Forever black screen?

Hi, the developers of AEW Fight Forever released a patch yesterday which seems to have fixed my issue. Thank you.
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

AEW Fight Forever saving?

Hello AP4RK! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

There is not a proper way to disable auto save on it, okay? It is indeed most likely an update bug.

If you want, you can try uninstalling and installing the game to see if that helps, and if not, i would recommend waiting for a new update.

In this link, if you scroll down all the way, you will find an option called " Bug tracker " where you can report this bug, helping it to be noticed by the developers and fixed faster.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try... - Similar Threads - pre ordered game

2. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  3. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...: So I pre ordered the new mw3 through the game and even played the bata and everything but after a few weeks xbox charged me for it again and I lost everything and I dont know what to do to fix it...
  6. I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...: I don't know what's going on it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy it 057beef2-368a-4d35-8f4c-c692a6216097
  7. How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?: I a little bit confused and worried at the same time, I recently pre-ordered the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 3 sometime in October. I received everything from pre-ordering the Vault Edition...
  8. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  9. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c
  10. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...