I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined...

Discus and support I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined but i did not get my money back i pre-ordered the game on Feb... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarksmanLY, Apr 20, 2023.

1. MarksmanLY
    MarksmanLY Guest

I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined...

I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined but i did not get my money back i pre-ordered the game on Feb 18 2023 if that helps.

:)

MarksmanLY, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Xv•tryme•vX XD Win User

I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined but i did not get my money back.

No even mine did this and it said it went thru all the way until now and that was 3 months or so ago
  3. MarksmanLY Win User

I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined but i did not get my money back.

Thanks for the help i will make sure to check.
  4. MarksmanLY Win User

Alright i checked to see if they charged me and they charged the full amount on the day i bought it and they did try another transaction 10 days ago but that one also failed will i get a refund to be able to buy it again or what do i need to look for.

Thanks again for the help.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that according to Xbox Support:

"All pre-orders typically charge customers 10 days before the game release date. This means that you'll need to have a valid payment option on your account at least 10 days before a game release to avoid any billing issues. After a charge on your account has failed for a pre-order, there will be another attempt at a charge a few days later. If that second attempt fails to successfully charge, your pre-order will be cancelled, and you’ll need to repurchase the desired game again after you have added a valid payment option to your account."

What has happened is that you may have not been charged, please check your bank statement 10 days before the game launches for you to validate.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and that would be great. Thank you so much.
Thema:

1. I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined... - Similar Threads - pre ordered game

2. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  3. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered mw3 through the game and the payment went through and then a few weeks later...: So I pre ordered the new mw3 through the game and even played the bata and everything but after a few weeks xbox charged me for it again and I lost everything and I dont know what to do to fix it...
  6. I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered modern warfare 3, I have it downloaded but every time I go to play the game...: I don't know what's going on it keeps telling me that I have to rebuy it 057beef2-368a-4d35-8f4c-c692a6216097
  7. How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access my in-game Pre-Ordered items for Modern Warfare 3?: I a little bit confused and worried at the same time, I recently pre-ordered the Vault Edition for Modern Warfare 3 sometime in October. I received everything from pre-ordering the Vault Edition...
  8. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  9. Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi yes I pre-ordered MW3 and I just updated the game and it's now showing I don't own it so...: I pre ordered MW3 and as of 11/01/2023 it shows I need to pre order and I am no longer able to use my skins in MW2 bc3f464d-414b-4ce9-982e-7da31029043c
  10. i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we...: i am game sharing with my wife i just pre ordered mw3 it still want her to buy it do we have to on her xbox till the release date of the game for her to play or do we have to pay for it again?...