I pre-orderd Sea of Thieves in March 2018 and havent got any Blackdog code.

Discus and support I pre-orderd Sea of Thieves in March 2018 and havent got any Blackdog code. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! I preordered Sea of Thieves back in 2018 and havent received any code for the Blackdog dlc. I already checked my emails and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eruptor3011, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Eruptor3011
    Eruptor3011 Guest

Hello there!

I preordered Sea of Thieves back in 2018 and havent received any code for the Blackdog dlc.
    I already checked my emails and everything but nothing is there.
    I tried to contact the Sea of Thieves Support but they said that i should directly contact the store were i bought it from (Which is microsoft)

I hope anyone here can help me out.
    Cheers

:)

Eruptor3011, Mar 22, 2022
  2. Eruptor3011 Win User

I havent got it but a friend of mine. I preordered it in march. Sea of Thieves officially said:
    “Users who pre-ordered after the 26th of January will not have their DLC added to their account at the moment. We know who they are, and from tomorrow, they will be getting an Xbox Live Message with a code to redeem it.

so yeah, thats the problem right now
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

But you mentioned you didn't receive the code? Now you say you have received in the Newsfeed
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Yes, when you made the purchase trough Microsoft/Xbox store the content must be added to your account
  5. Eruptor3011 Win User

Hey there again!

All the information i got so far is that i should get a code via Email, so this is not the case right? It should be directly on my account?
    Greetings!
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Eruptor3011! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you made the pre-order from the Microsoft store web, the content was added digitally to your account, same as the game, you will find the purchase information and the added content here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
Thema:

1. I pre-orderd Sea of Thieves in March 2018 and havent got any Blackdog code. - Similar Threads - pre orderd Sea

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...: I've tried everything on my side of the problem...perhaps if you could reimburse or accept a return on the latest pre oder of John Wick 4..that would help..so i can buy it on a different app to...
  4. Pre orderd doom and didnt get doom 1 and 2 within 10 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre orderd doom and didnt get doom 1 and 2 within 10 days: I pre orderd doom and if you do that you get doom 1 and 2 with it within 7 to 10 days. Its been more then that and I still have not received a DL code for doom 1 and 2. Can anyone help?...
  5. Pre orderd doom and didnt get doom 1 and 2 within 10 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre orderd doom and didnt get doom 1 and 2 within 10 days: I pre orderd doom and if you do that you get doom 1 and 2 with it within 7 to 10 days. Its been more then that and I still have not received a DL code for doom 1 and 2. Why?...
  6. Dark souls 3 i pre orderd cant get dark souls 1 for xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark souls 3 i pre orderd cant get dark souls 1 for xbox one: its all in the title. and if the game is lieing it need to be taken down. 8beae84f-e354-4a9d-be6d-0b6c448496bd
  7. Haven't recieved my pre-order item from Unravel, it has been 12 days since I pre-orderd.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't recieved my pre-order item from Unravel, it has been 12 days since I pre-orderd.: I pre-orderd Unravel on the 13th of January but still haven't recieved my pre-order avatar item. Could someone tell me when I will recieve my code? :) Thanks in advance!...
  8. I pre-orderd the game by acsident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-orderd the game by acsident: I was going throug store on my console and then i saw this game and i ordered it by ascendent on a kreditcard thet is not functioning i thot i was pressing B but i pressed A instead and now i dont...
  9. Pre-orderd no beta access code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-orderd no beta access code: I pre-ordered months ago and never received access code for Sept 1 access. Any help would be appreciated 24554d88-ab2f-4206-8a40-4a32bf7f2280
  10. Pre orderd Halo Wars 2 ult edition and didnt get Halo Wars DE code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre orderd Halo Wars 2 ult edition and didnt get Halo Wars DE code: I ordered the Ultimate Edition on Amazon and recived a code for the pre order what worked all well. But i cant use Halo Wars Definite Edition and read in reddit about that it could help to post...