I plugged in my keyboard and mouse to my xbox and its fine but it's making me not able to...

Discus and support I plugged in my keyboard and mouse to my xbox and its fine but it's making me not able to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried to reset it but it won't go please help c88e0f34-b053-4f3f-9be6-41e16e929234 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abeer Aamir, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Abeer Aamir
    Abeer Aamir Guest

I plugged in my keyboard and mouse to my xbox and its fine but it's making me not able to...

I've tried to reset it but it won't go please help

:)

Abeer Aamir, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Mouse N Keybord Win User

Overwatch & Xbox One Rep system

No your not able to play with a mouse or keyboard passively on a large majority of games on consoles as the developers don't support it. I've only seen 2 or so on console truely support it.

Thats why I've opted to use a XIM4 gaming adapter that I plug a mouse, keyboard, and official Xbox One controller into then plug the device into my Xbox One. Its basically a racing wheel equivalent but for mouse & keyboard.

It's perfectly legal to use.
  3. JudaZ Win User

Mouse and Keyboard on Console considered "fair" now!?

Im not talking about using third party software. My console just seems to work by plugging the usb of the keyboard into the console. If its third party software fine, but if you are playing it without, its fine.
    I never mentioned 3rd party software. I mentioned 3rd party hardware and that is what was talked about .

and you did not answer my question .. "so what games are you playing using keyboard and mouse on an Xbox today, that official is supported by Microsoft? ."

Of course you can plug in a keyboard to the Xbox to type in text boxes for instance in Edge, ...that is not the same as using the keyboard in a game
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

Ok, so firstly you should be able to just plug in the mouse/keyboard USB and use it (if they are supported) you shouln't need an adapter to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox One since mouse and keyboard support has been added.

Secondly I'm not aware of black ops 4 supporting mouse and keyboard use on console, so if the developers have not enabled mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, then using an adapter to be able to use your mouse and keyboard will be considered cheating.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion

I will never use a keyboard and mouse on my console. If I wanted to play using them I would play on my PC. The controller works fine for me as I am a casual player and have never even considered connecting a keyboard and mouse to my Xbox.
  6. FionnClancy Molloy Win User

Mouse and Keyboard on Fortnite

Already have Xbox insider hub. And thanks for the reply. So whats happening is i have my mouse and keyboard plugged in as normal the game loads up, and i cannot see my mouse, i can click start but it thinks im on controller. So if i unplug my controller,
    it will say “controller disconnected” which should not happen as i have a keyboard and mouse so, if i go into s game i csn move around with bot keyboard and mouse, but if i click inventoryi cant see my mouse again. Basically if i plug it thinks im on controller
    but the mouse is plugged in and i cant see the mouse at all.
Thema:

1. I plugged in my keyboard and mouse to my xbox and its fine but it's making me not able to... - Similar Threads - plugged keyboard mouse

2. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  3. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  4. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  5. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  7. Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate plug for a xbox one S console to plug and use in a 12v electric socket?: Wanting to use xbox one S in caravan, What options to use? is there a different plug ? or can it work with same plug. 1eed5ea8-b5df-4821-bc92-268fb7804246
  8. Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?: Am getting a keyboard and and mouse but play on Xbox where would I plug in my wired headphones b52f0190-7933-4520-afb3-bbb8ab3be171
  9. When I plug my keyboard and mouse into my Xbox they don’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my keyboard and mouse into my Xbox they don’t connect: When I plug my keyboard and mouse into my Xbox, they won’t connect fc2309ab-10e8-495b-a0a0-6007932195b8
  10. Issue with my Keyboard when i plug my X Box controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Keyboard when i plug my X Box controller: So i don't know how to describe the whole issue but it happens only when i plug my x box controller with my laptop using cable so the issue is when i plug my xbox controller my laptop's keys...