I played the MW2 Campaign remastered and got all 45 pieces of intel and never got the...

Discus and support I played the MW2 Campaign remastered and got all 45 pieces of intel and never got the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Achievements seem to be really delayed with the game I played. I got all 45 pieces of intel and never received my achievement despite completing it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yonatan Pereira, Apr 9, 2023.

1. I played the MW2 Campaign remastered and got all 45 pieces of intel and never got the...

Achievements seem to be really delayed with the game I played. I got all 45 pieces of intel and never received my achievement despite completing it

:)

Yonatan Pereira, Apr 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I played the MW2 Campaign remastered and got all 45 pieces of intel and never got the achievement. What do I do? It’s been a couple of weeks since I did it and never got my achievement

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Yonatan, in cases like this the achievement may be buggy, you can uninstall the game, do the procedures below and then reinstall again to see if the achievements are unlocked.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Black Ops 2 multiplayer map list leaked?

^ It's working for me although some random error message popped up, and it wasn't working earlier.

I'll never play COD multiplayer again anyway after MW2. It had the potential to be brilliant and instead it was a broken piece of crap that never got fixed.
  4. DG TheDaddy Win User

Mw2 Security Moved to Mw3?

Well considering MW2 is just the same as MW3! £45 to play the game iv already got but this one has a 3 instead of a 2?
  5. UnseatedName Win User

Download Size?!?!?!?

Call of Duty remastered was around 45 gigs on Xbox one and perhaps with the newest update it got alot larger
  6. bigcoldkillin Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer

@ NuclearSlurpee (love slurpees) but I agree, BF3 looks good. @cybornetic I agree with that sentiment as well. I never got into MW2 multiplayer, however enjoyed the campaign.
Thema:

I played the MW2 Campaign remastered and got all 45 pieces of intel and never got the...

1. I played the MW2 Campaign remastered and got all 45 pieces of intel and never got the... - Similar Threads - played MW2 Campaign

2. MW2 will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 will not play: I purchased MW2 from Walmart. I have installed content packs 1-6 and the COD game, when trying to play MW2 it says I need to purchase the game again in order to play even though I already have the...
  3. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  4. I buy games such as MW2 and play the campaign. I find that I am playing multiplayer when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy games such as MW2 and play the campaign. I find that I am playing multiplayer when I...: I have tried to enter single player mode on MW2.campsign. For some reason it insist I buy a version at £69. If I already have it on Warzone 2.why? fd585c01-e7e5-4877-8b2e-c9d1f909081b
  5. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  6. I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on...: I just got my series x and i tried downloading mw2 worked fine but when i try to play on multiplayer it tells me to buy the game again What’s the problem? 3c93823c-3c86-4e64-94e7-72d1feb1bd43
  7. My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons: My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons in my slots I go onto DMZ without my weapons. 38403e18-dd65-4042-b865-ac6c406a5176
  8. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  9. Do I need Gamepass to play campaign on MW2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Gamepass to play campaign on MW2?: Just downloaded MW2, all the content packs are installed, but every time I try and play the campaign it says I need to pick a Gamepass plan? I didn’t need game pass to play the first one so I’m...
  10. I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign or multi-player on mw2 disc: So I got the mw2 cross gen disc for Christmas and I installed it and it says I need to purchase the game to play campaign and multi-player. I have unistalled and reinstalled multiple times and...