I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

Discus and support I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eli Wingate, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Eli Wingate
    Eli Wingate Guest

I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

:)

Eli Wingate, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none of my changes were there!

Hello Eli Wingate,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that the issue you are describing happen to be in-game specific and best address to the game developer support team to get the most accurate solution to your concern. Let us help you how to submit a ticket request.

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
  4. Porschesgt10 Win User

Transferring a minecraft world

Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy olaying on, however the person who made the workd is extremely inconsistant when it comes to playing on the world. Is there a way I can get a copy of the world or transfer the
    world to my own xbox? I want to create a realm with it. Thanks for the help.
    a quick look on the web and found this.

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2936337-transferring-minecraft-worlds-to-another-device

hope it helps

steve
  5. ArminatorX Win User

I lost a Minecraft world when I got back on

What platform are you playing Minecraft on? Xbox One, PC, mobile devices (iOS, Android) or Switch?

Were you connected online when you were playing on the Xbox One, or have there been times where you played Minecraft offline?
  6. VodenVynx Win User

Achievements

Hi,

Unfortunately when a Minecraft world has been changed to creative from survival, you will not be able to receive anymore achievements in that world. This is so there is no cheating when trying to unlock achievements. At most, you could use the same seed
    to create the same world however none of your creations will be there.
Thema:

1. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none... - Similar Threads - played Minecraft world

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  4. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  5. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  6. Can I play on the same Minecraft world on different devices with the same Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play on the same Minecraft world on different devices with the same Microsoft account?: I'm planning on buying Minecraft Bedrock on PC and wish to play on the world I have on my PS4, If I sign in on my PS4 to the same account as my PC will I be able to play on the same worlds. Just...
  7. My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted...: My friend and I were playing a Minecraft world on his ps5 and our world file got corrupted and deleted. He does not have ps plus. How can we get our world back? b4bbcf22-c4c2-441d-905b-72210a10db07
  8. Can I change the profile or user i play as, in a Minecraft world? (Bedrock PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change the profile or user i play as, in a Minecraft world? (Bedrock PC): I have been playing Minecraft with a friend. We were using the free Realm trial but after 3 weeks he got bored and told me he was not paying the realm subscription. I wanted to still play in that...
  9. How do you play and sync Minecraft world thru different devices under the same Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you play and sync Minecraft world thru different devices under the same Microsoft...: Anyone know how to play Minecraft on different devices but under the same Microsoft account and each time you play it will sync across devices thru Microsoft ? My son plays on his tablet but it is...
  10. I’m trying to play Minecraft with my friend but it keeps saying unable to join world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Minecraft with my friend but it keeps saying unable to join world: It’s not even working no matter what I try dfaf499a-04aa-4bcc-aa63-a7cf4573580f