I played more than 5 hours at a free neverwinter game but did not count on the free ride

Discus and support I played more than 5 hours at a free neverwinter game but did not count on the free ride in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I played more than 5 hours on neverwinter but did not count me the 1 game on 3 how ever? what games should i do? d8fb3c73-865d-46e9-b373-8a399fbd9b34 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by emany98, Oct 6, 2017.

1. emany98
    emany98 Guest

I played more than 5 hours at a free neverwinter game but did not count on the free ride

I played more than 5 hours on neverwinter but did not count me the 1 game on 3 how ever? what games should i do?

:)

emany98, Oct 6, 2017
  2. what happening with the free ride

I got the same problem. Only 2 games recognized as played for more than 5 hours, but I played 4 games from the Free Ride catalog for more than 5 hours.

rafa1000house, Oct 6, 2017
  3. Aarim Brasil
    Aarim Brasil Guest
    Free to play games dont compute muito game time

I am trying to get the free ride mission on Xbox rewards....

I have played Neverwinter, clicker Heroes and Path of Exile for more than 5 hours each, but it is not counting for the rewards.

What must I do to get the prize?

Am I doing anything wrong?

Is there any way for me to see how long I've been playing those games?

Aarim Brasil, Oct 6, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello emany98,

It takes up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity. We see that your punch has been awarded at the current time. This can be reviewed from the FREEdom Rewards page.

XBLRewards8, Oct 9, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello emany98,

It takes up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity. We see that your punch has been awarded at the current time. This can be reviewed from the FREEdom Rewards page.
  6. rafa1000house Win User

what happening with the free ride

I got the same problem. Only 2 games recognized as played for more than 5 hours, but I played 4 games from the Free Ride catalog for more than 5 hours.
  7. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft no longer free???

Did you purchase the game before or did you get a free upgrade for playing the Xbox One Edition for more than 5 hours when there was a promotion running?

Edit. Seems to be a problem with the free upgrade at the moment.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

No Reward this month

Hi SupreemeeD. The two offers that involve game play is the FREEdom Rewards Free Ride offer and the Gold Dust MyChallenge. For the Gold Dust MyChallenge, you must play 10 hours of a Games with Gold title 3 months consecutively. We do not see this on your
    account. For the Free Ride offer, you must play 5 hours of three different Free-to-Play games within the month. We do not see this either.
  9. SharperIsland65 Win User

where are my points ?

same here , i already have the 5 achievements either but they dont seem to count that game for some reason or maybe they are taking more time because they didnt unblock me either any game in the play 3 free games for 5 hours and i did that already t least
    with 2 at the beggining of the week
Thema:

1. I played more than 5 hours at a free neverwinter game but did not count on the free ride - Similar Threads - played more hours

2. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. Waiting more than 1hour to play a game...

in XboX Insiders
    Waiting more than 1hour to play a game...: Hi Microsoft I recently bought the Game pass ultimate in order to use Cloud Gaming. But since the beginning I am experiencing more than 1h waiting. So, I can't play. I am from Brazil and I...
  5. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  6. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  7. Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players: When me and my friends play with 2 players games like crusader kings and football manager everything is fine but when we play on the same games with 3 or more they crash every 10-20 minutes. I...
  8. Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players: When me and my friends play with 2 players games like crusader kings and football manager everything is fine but when we play on the same games with 3 or more they crash every 10-20 minutes. I...
  9. Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play for more then few hours of offline play with game pass games it keeps...: The game pass games I've tried to play on after disconnecting Internet worked but only for few hours then I get the message saying sign in or renew subscription again...
  10. I can't play my games for more then an hour before they just crash.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play my games for more then an hour before they just crash.: Whenever I try to play ANYTHING the game will crash anywhere from 10 seconds after I start it, to 2 hours after I start the game. This has been going on for 5 days now and it has been unplayable....