I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

Discus and support I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong?? 3d8e477f-4e7c-4d1d-860f-304c9f76d207 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelly Francis1, Sep 19, 2023.

1. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong??

:)

Kelly Francis1, Sep 19, 2023
  2. F U I D C Win User

The Hunter: Call of the Wild

Unfortunate Hunter call of the wild is not cross-play and I have not heard anything yet about it becoming cross-play, and it does not seem like it will be one of those games that become cross platforms.
  3. SwarthyElk4555 Win User

What is your favorite game on Xbox Game Pass?

atm im playing hunter call of the wild

but I must say I enjoyed the just cause 4 game
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Weapon Pack 2

Is the game Hunter: Call of the Wild? Check in the game to see if the pack is there, or check under your Microsoft account purchases.
  5. tejo chase Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

Fir me it would have to be the hunter call of the wild. I havent really played a hunting game like this before, and i just love it when I want something a little slower paced.
  6. Hoben Knox Win User

How do i restore a backup?

The game is the hunter call of the wild. I am on xbox series s.
Thema:

I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

1. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal?? - Similar Threads - played Hunter call

2. Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play with people on dark souls 3, payday 2 and monster hunter world: Before my mother changed the wifi provider I could play with people on these games but ever since it has been changed I couldn't play with anyone and I don't know why...
  3. Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play monster hunter rise after download sunbreak dlc: I play monster hunter rise on pc gamepass, after i download the sunbreak dlc it cant open anymore and sent the error message to me : Sorry, something went wrong. For solutions please...
  4. error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error to play monster hunter rise after buy the dlc sunbreak: after buy the DLC sunbreak, u cant open the game anymore, and i've seen several chats with people and same issue, u can open Monster hunter rise, normal, but if u download the DLC (sumbreak) that...
  5. fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix for stuttering when playing Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass: Any time I try to play Monster Hunter Rise on pc game pass I get stuttering. The only fix I've found so far is ending the gaming services through task manager. I need a permanent fix....
  6. Play the hunter with my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Play the hunter with my friends: I wanna play the hunter: call of the wild with my friends but I play on xbox app (PC) and my friends play on steam, can we still play together? 9ea56f40-fbd0-4ee2-9fd8-d0d86b5d59ec
  7. Monster Hunter Ice Born won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Ice Born won’t play: Purchased Minster Hunter Ice Born Ditigal. Downloaded the game and enter the code. Shows as “ Owned “ but when I click to launch game. It states that “ This content requires a game sold...
  8. Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan [link] [comments]
  9. When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When you play a video game are you an Achievement Hunter, Collectible Gatherer, Speed Runner, ...: I recently just began to play Vermintide 2 (never played the 1st one), I have played State Of Decay 2 6 times through, I have played every map of Ark, 7d2d makes me angry lol, The division grind...
  10. Monster hunter world, game play anywhere?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster hunter world, game play anywhere?: Hello, I want to buy a xbox one x in order to play Monster Hunter World now, but several questions have to be asked before. Can I use my xbox one x backup from MHW later on pc with w10? Is the...