i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

Discus and support i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kody Robinson, Dec 20, 2023.

1. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22??

:)

kody Robinson, Dec 20, 2023
  2. kody Robinson Win User

i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22??

thank you Annanda Martins for the reply its very apreciated.

although this is very sad to hear.. :(
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Kody, Farming Simulator 22 does not contain Cross-Save features, okay? Neither it is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, so what that means is that the progression is not shared between platforms.

It is needed to begin a new save data, okay?

Games that contain that functionality, either have the Cross-Save feature, or are an Xbox Play Anywhere title, meaning you can begin the game on Xbox and continue on PC and vice versa, but Farming Simulator 22 does not have either of those features.

Here is the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere Titles so you can see games that you can share progression between PC and Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-play-anywhere#

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Farming Simulator 22 dlc

5. Smwutches Win User

With Xbox play anywhere, bought game on Xbox, when I play on PC is it the PC version? I.e farming, simulator 22.

Yes. Farming Simulator 22 is not a Play Anywhere title though.
  6. Seancarpenter4 Win User

Farming sim 22 dlc showing up as bought but I've never bought them

Hi there are two other accounts on my xbox but neither of them have ever bought anything for farming simulator 22
Thema:

i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

1. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my... - Similar Threads - played farming simulator

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Trying to play farming simulator 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play farming simulator 22: Hello I am trying to play farming simulator 22 on the newest Xbox series x and when ever I download and load it just goes to a screen where you can't see anything but you can hear audio from the...
  8. Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...: I have recently pre ordered the two latest DLCs coming to Farming simulator 22. When i checked out more add ons for the game i noticed i had more add ons not installed from the pack from when i...
  9. Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...: What can I do when I changed all the settings to allow for everything still nothing 5709b52a-2488-42b6-ae86-b92e4a4b2402
  10. Can't play farm sim 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play farm sim 17: I tried to play Farm simulator 17 put the game in and it started to load but then went right back to the home screen. I played it earlier today without problems. It's not showing any codes or disc...