I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...

Discus and support I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you help with Wordament multiplayer game. I play on a desktop. Getting a message which says I am disconnected from wordament. I to try again which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeorgeHawkins1, Jul 8, 2023.

1. I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...

Can you help with Wordament multiplayer game. I play on a desktop. Getting a message which says I am disconnected from wordament. I to try again which does no good.

:)

GeorgeHawkins1, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected from wordament. I do have internet connection. Can you help

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.

Select the app you want to fix.

Select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if it's available. If it isn't available or doesn't fix the problem, select Reset.

If this does not work, try the following:

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

2. Copy and paste these commands execute them by pressing Enter, you must do this for each one.

- sfc /scannow

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

3. In the Windows browser type "wsreset" and run that app.

This will open the Microsoft Store, wait a few seconds and close it.

Restart the PC and try again.

Best Regards.
  3. PAW GMail Win User

Microsoft multiplayer Wordament

Same problem. Began playing Wordament in 2016. I began getting the “You have been disconnected from Wordament. Please check your connection and try again.” About two weeks ago when trying to log onto multiplayer. I have no connection problems in any other
    app.
  4. RaulPokorski Win User

Wordament

Estoy jugando en Wordament para Android. Tengo un móvil Samsung A10. Al intentar jugar multijugador me aparece el mensaje "se ha desconectado del servicio de Wordament" El resto de los juegos de la app funcionan bien

[Translation-I'm playing in Wordament for Android. I have a Samsung A10 mobile. When I try to play multiplayer I get the message "disconnected from the Wordament service" The rest of the games of the app work well ]
  5. ethiopiancoffeeStren Win User

Microsoft multiplayer Wordament

I too am having the same problem, connecting from an iPhone 8. I am authenticated by Xbox, but then bounced with "Disconnected from Wordament". Wordament themselves are useless. Have not responded to any messages on their Facebook page. As usual, nobody
    seems to be in charge around here, or taking any kind of ownership of the problem. Many players of multiplayer Wordament are having this problem. No-one at Microsoft seems to give two hoots.

PLEASE Investigate.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Wordament Multi Player

Hi, on the official
    Wordament Facebook page
    , they've updated as of February 27, 2020 that the multiplayer issue is resolved for Android users, but on iOS, a fix is still in progress. I'm on iOS and also getting the same error message currently regarding internet disconnection.

I'd advise monitoring the Wordament Facebook page for further updates and reaching out to them there for any additional technical support if your device's is listed as resolved but you're still having issues. Hope this helps!
Thema:

I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...

1. I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected... - Similar Threads - play wordament multiplayer

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. Why does Wordament Quick Play award the same experience point total regardless of game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Wordament Quick Play award the same experience point total regardless of game ...: Just as Gem Collector awards different experience point values depending on difficulty, so should Wordament Quick Play 8c549259-5c24-4fa9-9478-591484c0f279