I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

Discus and support I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CruelRamp, Mar 27, 2024.

1. CruelRamp
    CruelRamp Guest

I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

This is screenshot of my xbox bar
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive... [​IMG]

:)

CruelRamp, Mar 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive invite from my friends

Hi CruelRamp, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use the in-game social list to invite your friends?

"XBOX PC GAME PASS ONLY: Users should use the in-game option to invite friends for multiplayer instead of using the Xbox Game Bar"

Source: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5462
  3. Namedyoufnaf Win User

Online Invite Bug

There's a current bug that seems to be going around sending and receiving game and party invites through Xbox. All of my friends play on an Xbox One. About a day ago I tried inviting a friend and they weren't receiving the invite notification on their Xbox but were receiving it on their phone. We have tried restarting our WiFi and our Xbox but nothing seems to work except joining their open party with online mode on. I don't know if this is a known bug or is new and unknown.

If anyone has any solutions that'll be great.
    Yes i have the same problem i see i do get invites on my phone but not appearing on my xbox. I can only invite people i dont see friend rewuests but i see them in my notifications tab. But invites cant be found now i know others have the same problem
  4. Nursemorph Win User

impossible to see my friends in a convoy - Forza Horizon 5

Not seeing other people in convoys is an issue the game has currently so that would be on the game's end

As to Game Bar and invites: Difficult to say...Invites have been glitchy this past week...people I race with can send invites but the people don't receive them. Could be you Game Bar, could be Xbox Live
  5. Gerald Finesin Win User

Xbox says I have no friends at all

I think I also have the same problem, I go to my Xbox app and I have to log in. I log in, then I go to the friend's tab and it's empty. I go to chat and everyone who is a friend now shows up as an unknown user. I try to find friends using the search bar and I can't find them at all. When I go play a game I can send invites and see if there on through the game. The same problem is also on my Xbox phone app.
  6. Spork's Wife Win User

Unable to see any friends online in Minecraft (Kindle)

This issue only arose after making changes to her Microsoft account. Before that, she had no problems. It would appear that this stems from me changing her permisions on the Xbox, but since I removed those, I don’t understand why she still cant see her
    friends. If she goes into her world, and invites a friend, she can see who is online and send an invite. But she can’t see them in the friends tab on the main menu, and I dont know that they receive the invitations when she sends them.
Thema:

1. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive... - Similar Threads - play via GeforceNow

2. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  3. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  4. Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream Xbox for Child and play on my account via PC: I have GP Ultimate and 2 XBOXs. I set my son's XBOX to be the Home Xbox so that he can play my games without me actually being there. He streams his XBOX to the XBOX App on Android and fires up...
  5. Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Played MD on pc via xbox app and tried to played on xbox and need to start again: I played medieval dynasty on pc via xbox app and i wanted play it on xbox ( i’m using same account on both devices) but unfortunatelly i had to start again. Is it possible that can be some fix to...
  6. Bought FC 24 via EA Play Not available on my app list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought FC 24 via EA Play Not available on my app list: Hi, I bought a copy of FC 24 via a link on Fifa 23, and I was charged(The transaction shows that it was credited to Microsoft) for it, but I have not been able to download the copy on my Xbox....
  7. How do I right click via Xbox playing minecraft Java edition via the Geyser plugin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I right click via Xbox playing minecraft Java edition via the Geyser plugin: The answer givin here is incorrect any other ideas Cranky, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on function of controller. Right click on a mouse is to build/place....
  8. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  9. |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?: Title. What I'm asking is if you aren't signed into your Xbox but you have your account on it, including the Xbox already being on. Is there a way to sign in on the Xbox and start playing with...
  10. Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones: Once I enter game menu in both Halo Infinite and Aliens: Fireteam Elite, the sound becomes flat and barely hearable. It's like I was using $1 headphones. Disabling hands free setting for BT...