I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".

Discus and support I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server". in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play on the xbox x, 300mb fibre connection, connected to a 65 inch screen. 99% of the time the problem occurs when loading between screens. Ie: I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Mcgraffin, Jun 17, 2023.

1. I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".

I play on the xbox x, 300mb fibre connection, connected to a 65 inch screen. 99% of the time the problem occurs when loading between screens. Ie: I have transwarped to somewhere, or out of a quest area. It just comes up with lost connection to the server, comes back with confirm your controller, then logs back into the main screen, where I engage, the select my character and go back into the game. It then plays normal again. It happens alot. Any help with this please.

:)

Mark Mcgraffin, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

As someone who's put hundreds of hours into STO i can tell you this happens quite a bit.

Tends to happen more after a big update but it's nothing on your end.

Sometimes it wont happen for days & then one day you'll get disconnected several times.Not much you can do really.

Ignore what the IA has posted,they've obviously never played Star Trek Online or know anything about it.
  3. Mark Mcgraffin Win User

Thankyou. I have done what the AI said, just because it can't hurt šŸ˜... but I love this game, just annoying on the DC's. Thanks again.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Bad rep

Playing free games like Star Trek Online,Neverwinter,World of Tanks etc will help as they are all mmo's so you will be on a server with other people
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

Star Trek Games

I'm playing Star Trek Legacy now on the 360. Not an MMO, and online is pretty much dead, but you shouldn't miss this one if you're a Star Trek fan...
Thema:

1. I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server". - Similar Threads - play star trek

2. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  3. Can I play star citizen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play star citizen: I'm getting the TJD T101 handheld games g device 32gb 2TB 10inch screen would I play star citizen with it it's windows 11 rizen 7 fc433717-b18e-4351-9e44-22dbf221a461
  4. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  5. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it saysā€file not completeā€ and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  6. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  7. I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?: Just need to know if I'm able to play it on the Xbox one s. c644b142-4f1d-490b-b281-484aa8a2e2db
  8. How to play 2 player on Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play 2 player on Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer: I picked up this game from Game Pass today. I'm trying to get it to work so we can play the 2 player mode. I sign in first as one profile when I start the game. I select the 2 player option. It...
  9. I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play star citizen on my Xbox series X. Is there an app?: Is there an app that will allow me to play PC games on Xbox series X? For example Star Citizen, Starfield. d0622cbb-d256-4501-aaa7-ea4ce0aaac55
  10. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

in XboX Insiders
    Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??: On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited...