i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

Discus and support i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dilly15, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Dilly15
    Dilly15 Guest

i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

. I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up.

:)

Dilly15, Oct 28, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

No Refund and cant access the DLC code

You can download Destiny 2, and it's DLC from the Xbox app on PC. So your friend who plays on Xbox and PC can play Destiny 2 and the DLC you gifted him on the PC, as long as the PC he has is powerful enough for the game.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Anger with Xbox One Destiny 2 old "complete" bundle purchased last year including shadowkeep and forsaken.

that's bungie for you

I purchased destiny 1 and 2 on ps, then Xbox then destiny 2 on pc, bought all the dlc for each platform, then they make it free to play, then they lock half the game away in the vault so you can't even play the campaign that i paid for. will never purchase another bungie item EVER.

bungie used to force people to purchase dlc for the halo games back in the day, if you didn't have the dlc you couldn't play in most of the playlists, they are a greedy spiteful company.
  4. DJRGIFT94 Win User

Destiny 2: Forsaken

Can anyone redeem any code on xbl I sure can't been trying since last night and I would like to play the new dlc for destiny 2 Forsaken but can't because of some maintenance are you freaking serious xbox
  5. ArmNight Win User

CoD BO 2 hardened Edition

I'm trying to redeem a code for a dlc, but always the error

bought the hardened edition of cod black ops 2, but when I put the code of the error dlc
  6. sdurley Win User

Batman Arkham City - Just Bought

I forgot to add that in my account online it won't let me redeem the DLC's that I bought also due to me not being on my current PC. :(
Thema:

1. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the... - Similar Threads - play friend bought

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  5. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?: I want to know if we can play,my friend want to buy it from steam we will be able to play? 15d0cd9d-026f-48ec-8b0d-50e41213bba9
  8. my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...: my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and when i got onto it …..I wasn't being logged into my account in lunar client and in the Minecraft...
  9. I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift for a friend in another country and they cannot play it and I cannot refund it: This is extremely important, I purchased an expensive game, (Forza Horizon 4 and the Fortune Island DLC) and I have come to learn that they cannot play the game at all because of a problem with...
  10. i bought games for a friend in canada and hes not able to play them or receive them

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought games for a friend in canada and hes not able to play them or receive them: i just wanna get a refund for two games that i bought for a friend in canada who cant receive them it took so many calls and so many searches to find the correct area to even ask a question i see...