I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

Discus and support I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A friend is captain of a club in Club Vegas. He has a account with a lot of coins. Now he had to buy a new device. He installed the game and than got a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZweiJupiter035, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

A friend is captain of a club in Club Vegas. He has a account with a lot of coins. Now he had to buy a new device. He installed the game and than got a new account, starting from zero. How can he go back to his first account? He doesn't need a second account, he has one already.

:)

ZweiJupiter035, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my first account?

Hello Zwei, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Does your friend still remember the login details of his first account? If he does, all he needs to do is sign out of the new account and then sign back in using his original login credentials.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my first account?

Hello @ZweiJupiter035!

You friend needs to log in using his first account instead of the second created account. However, if he already tried to, please let us know if he is facing any error codes or messages when trying to log in.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can i get my account back if i got hacked??

Hello Solonas, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account

What you'll need to do is log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat there. When you get into the chat ask to be escalated
  5. Hoskayra Win User

How can i get my account back?

Hello again Sway

I clarify that the only alternative is the one you have at this moment, which is to send the account recovery form, it is the only way, let me give you some recommendations first:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Xbox support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the link below.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If none of this works for you, it is best to contact Microsoft technical support, they are the only ones who could help you. You can report the problem through the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

Navigate to the search bar and enter your issue. Press Enter or click "Get Help." Sign in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you can understand it and this information has clarified at least some doubts. I hope the problem is solved, I wish you good luck.

Best regards Oskayra
  6. Lumie Helps Win User

How can I get my account back?

Hi there Curiousprimate.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues logging in.

If you are blocked by two-step verification then you would have to go through the 'I do not have this option' prompts that appear when you attempt to sign until you can change your security information and wait 30 days. There is no other way to recover the account. I am sorry.

I hope this help.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie
Thema:

I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

1. I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my... - Similar Threads - play Club Vegas

2. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  3. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  4. Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...: [img] Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 7 or 8 members. Please help...
  5. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...: Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working...
  6. not able to join club and not able to play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    not able to join club and not able to play multiplayer games: I AM ALWAYS TYING TO JOIN A LUB AND IT SHOWS TO ME THAT YOU CANNOT JOIN A CLUB BECAUSE OF MY PAST BEHAVIOUR BUT I HAVE NOT DONE ANY BAD THING IN THE PAST AND IT ALSO SAYS TO ME THAT IF I WANT TO...
  7. i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...

in XboX Insiders
    i’m part of the xbox insiders club and I can’t play APEX legends, is this possibly related...: so for a little extra info, i’ve tried twice now to play apex, I can start the game up and stuff but when I actually try to matchmake, I don’t seem to find a match, nor do i get an error, tell me...
  8. Unable to play with friends OR join a club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play with friends OR join a club: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...
  9. I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN NOT PLAY IN CLUB PRO ITS DONE TWO DAYS KE I CAN NOT PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN NOT PLAY IN CLUB PRO ITS DONE TWO DAYS KE I CAN NOT PLAY: Hello I would like to know why I can play in pro club ab1d1353-e634-4c44-814a-10351f6ff94b
  10. I want to know why I can not play in club pro its done two days ke I can not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why I can not play in club pro its done two days ke I can not play: Hello I would like to know why I can play in pro club 1a6fe61d-8665-494f-bc93-a960114cc2cd