I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

Discus and support I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sarah Vaira, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Sarah Vaira
    Sarah Vaira Guest

I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx. Now I have no updates said expected by 1222. When I track today, it says item cannot be found.

:)

Sarah Vaira, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox design lab controller problem

It may take 1-2 days to actually get to you once it's been shipped, but it takes longer than that to actually create the controller. This is listed on the screen before you complete your order:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping up until Christmas Day and now it says no update. With no expected date.

Hello Sarah V, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. For this type of case I suggest you request a REFUND for this, there is a form, which is as follows:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Pending order

Before you check out with design lab it actually states this in the cart:

Due to the customized nature of Xbox Design Lab, you cannot cancel or modify your order once it is placed. Your Xbox Design Lab order will deliver in 2 to 3 weeks.
    You will be charged immediately, and the order cannot be returned or refunded.
  5. DomoNinja712 Win User

Xbox controller smells like burning/warm between d-pad and thumb stick

I ordered it from the Xbox design lab and it was delivered December 30 but I don't have the box it came in anymore.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox design lab 15,000 reward credit missing

The design lab offer ended on December 17. Since you placed the order after the offer ended, it is not eligible.
Thema:

1. I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping... - Similar Threads - placed order December

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. Unable to place order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to place order: For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite...
  4. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  5. Why is there no option to change address after placing your order or a simple way for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no option to change address after placing your order or a simple way for...: I understand I’m not blameless as I forgot to update my address on my account (don’t order much from the Microsoft store) but what I don’t understand is why it’s nearly impossible after placing...
  6. The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...: I've tried to place an order twice for a custom Xbox Series X controller and I was met both times with this e-mail: https://i.imgur.com/nSW4pYk.png My credit card is perfectly fine. I contacted...
  7. How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button...: How to place an order for a custom controller on design lab? there is no place order button been trying for days now. The website wont let me pay, cannot believe your website sucks that much....
  8. I can't place an order for my warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't place an order for my warranty: When I try to place an order for my warranty, it always gives me an error: "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us." I tried to get a contact with...
  9. attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info...: I get a yellow box at the top of my cell that says there was a problem setting the payment method for your order. and I go to the view details and it reads. Error Details Try that again...
  10. Can't Place An Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Place An Order: everytime i hit place order it doesnt do anything and the place order box is grey and the servers in my area are all fine 87342ee8-f9e3-4df9-83b6-0b2b4591f883