I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...

Discus and support I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for help with d4 add ons /downloads c6226288-35c4-4680-8120-561accc05067 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TEXRULZ, Jun 14, 2023.

1. TEXRULZ
    TEXRULZ Guest

I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,...

Looking for help with d4 add ons /downloads

:)

TEXRULZ, Jun 14, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads, how do I get the rest of the game

There is no add-ons it's connected to your battlenet account

For mount you must first unlock it then buy a regular mount and goto stables and apply the armor and skin

Your special skins and mounts are listed accordingly

For the other.dlc your Xbox account must be registered to a battlenet account then you cab use immortal or Diablo 3 pets and skins

Along with your WoW stuff
  3. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft store really needs some fixing especially regonizing owned game packages.

No as it's is in the game description all copies are regular versions

Ultimate perks are account only based

Meaning you have to access the content in a certain way they can't be shared

Seasonal content is only available on the seasonal server

The cosmetics is in your wardrobe

And.mount is only after act 4

And Diablo 2-3 and wow content is based on each game on your linked battlenet account

Further details can be found in.the game.description om how to access them

They ARE.NOT seperate downloads and only.the base game.works.om gameshare

Not DLC

You are mistaking the issue

Diablo4 content aren't seperate downloads like other games they are account based

You can't.redownload the ultimate editon because thata not what you download

You sign into your own account and download the base game.from ready to install and access the extra content via methods mentioned in the game description

Buying the game again will only result in you linkimg another account or rebuying the.content meant one per account
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library. How do I fix this problem?

there is only one version of the game, you can also install the base game of Diablo four, as I believe virtually all of the bonus material is account-based as opposed to download it assets

Everyone gets the base game, it's just a package of DLC that makes it ultimate
  5. Patrick Mancine Win User

I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I never recived any of the DLC items.

Ronniee,

I baught Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition and never got the DLC items from it. I literally only got the game. I did check purchase history like you suggested and its shows i baught the ultimate edition. Im supposed to get items for Diablo 3 and Immortal as well as an item for WOW.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

INSTALLATION PROBLEMS WITH XBOX SERIES X CONSOLE

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Diablo 4 game problem.

Just a heads up that the ultimate edition contains the standard game and some add ons in which you will be seeing the standard game for you to install on your console. Ultimate edition is just the version you bought and this is just through the title but it already contains your based game which is the standard one and some add ons for the game.

Just make sure you check all the details on your order history here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

And if you did purchase the Ultimate edition, you do not have to worry for as long as you have all the contents from the ultimate edition in your game, you should have the ultimate edition.
Thema:

1. I per ordered Diablo 4 ultimate but only got base game & no add ons or other downloads,... - Similar Threads - per ordered Diablo

2. How many xbox refunds do we get per year?

in XBoX on Windows
    How many xbox refunds do we get per year?: Ive tried refunding multiple different items the past couple of months but everything gets declined and im told the same thing. It says ive reached my refund limit....
  3. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  4. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  5. Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?: So I want to refund something, but I’ve seen that there is a one refund per year limit? Last time I had a refund was 20/5/23 submitted by /u/RKBA123 [link] [comments]
  6. Per order was completed and downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Per order was completed and downloaded: Pre order mm2 twice by accident canceled the one on 9/22/22 and kept the first one i order on 8/26/22 that order was completed and I can't find the game in games+apps...
  7. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  8. Per-order Quantum Break on 2-20 and I haven't received the code for American Nightmare.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Per-order Quantum Break on 2-20 and I haven't received the code for American Nightmare.: I bought Quantum Break on 2-20 and I haven't received the code for American Nightmare. GameTag: 9663e1d0-2ae8-4795-b9ae-872bd5b52f7c
  9. I did not get my per order rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not get my per order rewards: so i perorderd sea of thieves and did not get my closed beta or my blackdog pack. If somebody Could help me it would be very Nice and my gamer TAF Is . abf3289e-de61-42f5-bbd1-505f654dd19c
  10. Season pass per order won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season pass per order won't download: Pre-ordered the season pass from gamestop for the game, inputted that access code, shows 50 bucks for microsoft points. Problem is when i try to purchase it i can't because the tax is not...