I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

Discus and support I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuffinMan8693, Jul 24, 2023.

1. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls help

:)

MuffinMan8693, Jul 24, 2023
  2. MuffinMan8693 Win User

I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

Thats actually wild because I bought the game for a (Mod Removed) ton of money and now i need to pay 16 bucks a month on top of that??? Like 2 weeks ago i was playing it without gamepass or live and now all the sudden thats changed??
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

and now i need to pay 16 bucks a month on top of that??? Like 2 weeks ago i was playing it without gamepass or live and now all the sudden thats changed??
    If you were playing Warzone then that is a free online game where you do not need Xbox Live. To play the full game online, a subscription is required.

Please note, that the price you've quoted is for Xbox Game Pass ultimate. To simply play online, you just need Xbox Live Gold. Gold is either $9.99 monthly, or you can buy redeemable 12 month codes online or at retailers for $60.

In September, Xbox Live Gold becomes Xbox Game Pass Core. The price does not change and any Xbox Live Gold redeemable subscriptions will automatically change to Game Pass Core.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/core
  4. ngocphi Win User

Yes on all console you need gold or pan plus or Nintendo online to play multiplayer

You can play Warzone for free though the 80 dollars is only for the campaign and whatever cosmetics is included in your package not.multiplayer

Only ally or steam.deck are the only two.consoles.that are free multiplayrr or.pc
  5. ngocphi Win User

Paying for a game doesNY cover the cost of online play this has been around for ages.

There is no console except for the aforementioned 2 consoles mentioned earlier has free online gameplay

It almost broke sony during the free psn for ps3

It even says it on the box and game description that online fees are seperate

You do pay for streaming services seperately from your internet fees

Pc can only do it because you arent paying subsidized cost of the hardware you actually pay full price for your pc

Consoles are subsidized by game sales and online fees

You would be paying 1000 if you had to pay full price
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

is game pass forcing people to upgrade there xbox next year

basically, they are adding more series only games to gamepass, some will still be usable on the Xbox one, but you have to get with the times, consoles always move on, you're lucky there has been a 2-year crossover.

this is why i like pc, i can play games from the 80's still and not have to worry about buying upgraded versions or cross gen trash.
Thema:

1. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY? - Similar Threads - payed $80 mw2

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. i cant pay minecraft using paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay minecraft using paypal: hi im John, i'm in Indonesia why i have only option credit card or debit card? i have paypal and it easiest way to pay.why the paypal option only appear when i switch the location ( eg. USA,...
  4. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  5. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  6. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  9. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  10. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...