I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

Discus and support I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag and my new one under it. Anyone know why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎1, Jan 5, 2024.

1. I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag and my new one under it. Anyone know why?

:)

‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎1, Jan 5, 2024
  2. XBL GOAT Win User

GT Change not showing in Party Chat

I changed my gamertag today and everything is fine except when I join a party it shows my old gamertag. It's a little bit annoying because when I pay 10 dollars for a virtual name change I expect it to work...will it fix with time or are you guys working
    on a fix?
  3. JacksonBenson Win User

Want To Remove Classic Gamertag:

I have the same problem i payed the $10 to change my gamertag but it still has my old name in every game
  4. Lillithvain Win User

gamertaghelp

Not possible. You can pay 10 dollars to change POGBait to a different gamertag but you cannot change your gamertag to an existing gamertag even if you OWN that gamertag.
  5. voidxO7 Win User

xbox gamertag system sucks

Well you dont pay for changing your classic gamertag

So I dunno where you are getting that you paid 10 dollars
    then what charged my card 10 bucks but my primary gamertag stayed?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

changing gamertag

The only way that you would not have to pay the 10 dollars is if when you signed up for the xbox profile it automatically generated the gamertag for you.

If you go to pick your own gamertag at the beginning or if the gamertag you picked at the beginning was in some form a violation of the code of conduct and the enforcement team did a forced gamertag change then you would have to pay the 10 dollars to change
    your gamertag.
Thema:

I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

1. I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag... - Similar Threads - payed dollars change

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. i cant pay minecraft using paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay minecraft using paypal: hi im John, i'm in Indonesia why i have only option credit card or debit card? i have paypal and it easiest way to pay.why the paypal option only appear when i switch the location ( eg. USA,...
  4. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  5. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  6. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...: Hi, few weeks ago I bought FC 24 ultimamente edition for 89 dollars, and today I've just realized that I got the Standard edition. How does it possible? I'm waiting for you response as soon as...
  9. is it possible to not have to pay 10 dollars to 'properly claim' an account name I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it possible to not have to pay 10 dollars to 'properly claim' an account name I...: I wish to play Minecraft with my friends, yet the fact that my username is displayed with [Username(#XXXX)] is problematic despite me being the first to ever truly claim the username in the first...
  10. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...