I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase...

Discus and support I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase it again and I did need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marcus weitze, Jun 2, 2023.

1. I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase...

I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase it again and I did need help

:)

marcus weitze, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase it again and I did need help

Check your order at http://account.microsoft.com to see if it shows as completed. Keep in mind that if you pre-order with a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. So if they were not able to charge you at that time, your order would have been cancelled and you would need to purchase the game again.
  3. BRONCOSNATION89 Win User

Xbox Down!!!!

Why can't you even play games?? It keeps telling me I have to download the game (NBA 2K15) repeatedly, tells me that it's ready to launch then it crashes and burns. WTF?? Can't play offline games just because there are LIVE issues?? You pay premium prices
    for the unit and the games and this is what you get? Come on, Microsoft. Christmas is the 25th of December every freaking year. Why aren't you prepared for this kind of traffic??
  4. TheRealMikeO Win User

Season Pass Question

I purchased and downloaded the Forza 4 Season Pass but for some reason not all the packs are available. I'm missing the April, December & IGN packs. It's telling me to purchase them. According to Forza's website these packs are part of the six with the season
    pass. Something I'm doing wrong?
  5. John miears Win User

Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.

When I try to buy diablo 4 it tells me that it's not sure what happened there and it saids to try again later
  6. Rostom L Win User

How do I access the Diablo IV Beta and is it still available?

Hi Devin!

That game is still in open beta. Try to launch the Xbox Store and make sure to search for Diablo IV–Open Beta. If you can find that, select Download.
Thema:

I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase...

1. I pay for diablo 4 in December and play all the betas and on Launch it tells me to purchase... - Similar Threads - pay diablo December

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. i cant pay minecraft using paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay minecraft using paypal: hi im John, i'm in Indonesia why i have only option credit card or debit card? i have paypal and it easiest way to pay.why the paypal option only appear when i switch the location ( eg. USA,...
  4. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  5. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  6. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  9. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  10. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...