I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to...

Discus and support I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to purchase a live account everytime I try to play online?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChaseBlackmore, Aug 20, 2020.

1. I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to...

I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to purchase a live account everytime I try to play online?

:)

ChaseBlackmore, Aug 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ClintonWomack Win User

Xbox live account need help please

I am also having trouble with my Xbox Game Pass. I bought the $9.99 one two days ago; but even after I have restarted and signed in, it still tells me to join or pay for it again when i try and get a game that is included in game pass.

Help? I know it went thru because i can see have Game Pass or whatever on my account.
  3. Kriss999 Win User

Redeemed 1 month gamepass ultimate, shows as active, but xbox doesn't recognize it??

I redeemed 12000 points for the code. I am on console and I have had game pass for years. This occurred when I redeemed this code just a day or two ago.

It just tells me that I need game pass ultimate to play the games, but that is what I have.
  4. Charlene smithPB Win User

I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled it today and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. How do I get my Xbox Live back?

i payed for Xbox live for 3 months 1 month ago. i then payed for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate i cancelled the game pass and it cancelled my Xbox Live as well. it shouldn't cancelled the Xbox live as well
  5. NarcoticDragoon Win User

Can't connect every time i turn my xbox on.

The first two days that this was happening to me it would connect to the network, it would connect to the internet, then not to Xbox Live. Since then, however, eight days have passed and I'm on the tenth day of no Xbox Live and It continually says that it
    can connect to the Network and Router but cannot connect to the internet and gives me an MTU error.
  6. VICESLIKEV1PERS Win User

Error code 800704DC

If you have the entertainment for all plan; that is, you bought your Xbox for 99.99$ and are paying a 15 $ Xbox live subscription monthly for two years, there is a possible explanation. If you have changed payment methods on your Live account, you will also
    have to change the entertainment for all Live subscription. It s my understanding it is a two step process. This is what fixed the problem or me two weeks ago. If this applies to you, I would call Live Support and explain you have the entertainment for all
    Live subscription, and tell them they ay need to update the payment subscription option.
Thema:

I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to...

1. I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to... - Similar Threads - pay annually live

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. i cant pay minecraft using paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay minecraft using paypal: hi im John, i'm in Indonesia why i have only option credit card or debit card? i have paypal and it easiest way to pay.why the paypal option only appear when i switch the location ( eg. USA,...
  4. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  5. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  6. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Hello all. I pay an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all. I pay an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title...: Hello all. For a few years I have paid an annual subscription for the Microsoft solitaire collection. The title page comes up but the app. will not open. I have not had this problem before. Any...
  9. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  10. Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...: Hi, I am a premium MS solitaire collection gamer and just renewed my annual membership a couple of months ago, but my game just switched to ads and is saying I need to pay for premium. Wha? Has...